Never had it so easy.your not even allowed to pull the skins off by hand because they think it puts to much stress on your joints.15 minute break every hour and a half but f**k all to do in your free time.i earned over £250 today.easy peasy.

Thanks for the comments lads.

• Like 2

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I  used too go 4/10 wks a time when my first was born,home for a few days back to it.... he was 2lb 7 ozs and in a baby unit for first few months, used to kill me mate to be fair, leaving them, alot o

22 years in the army and I was only home a handful of times over Christmas missed most of their birthdays and my missus pretty much brought the kids up on her own but it's a choice you make and live w

Cheers katchum.i got 200 cattle and 500 lambs tomorrow.should keep me out the pub til 6ish.as for the knickers i've already looked over the fence.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Cheers katchum.i got 200 cattle and 500 lambs tomorrow.should keep me out the pub til 6ish.as for the knickers i've already looked over the fence.

You got a long hard day mate, good luck.

Cheers, D.

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Never had it so easy.your not even allowed to pull the skins off by hand because they think it puts to much stress on your joints.15 minute break every hour and a half but f**k all to do in your free time.i earned over £250 today.easy peasy.

I'll retract that then, if it's so easy, why are they crying out for slaughter men? Genuinely interested, work at an abbatoir mesen.

Cheers, D.

A break every hour and a half,if we work past 3 they have to give us a hot dinner before overtime,work weekends it has to be double time,all drinks are free all day.most of the british lads live out here because in england you have to bust your balls for half the money.its only 3 months seasonal.theres not enough work to employ full time norweigan slaughtermen.not much to do in your free time though.a couple of blokes went into trondheim last week on the piss and spent £700 and they said they wasn't even pissed.?

Get yourself out here dyktos.

FOA greyman....from this gap last year came a lynx.10 yds away from my decking..

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ginger beard said:

So you travelled all the way for £250, feck me I know brickies, machine drivers, plumbers plasterers, roofers......wouldn't  be happy with that money here.

19 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

A break every hour and a half,if we work past 3 they have to give us a hot dinner before overtime,work weekends it has to be double time,all drinks are free all day.most of the british lads live out here because in england you have to bust your balls for half the money.its only 3 months seasonal.theres not enough work to employ full time norweigan slaughtermen.not much to do in your free time though.a couple of blokes went into trondheim last week on the piss and spent £700 and they said they wasn't even pissed.?

Get yourself out here dyktos.

FOA greyman....from this gap last year came a lynx.10 yds away from my decking..

I do mostly admin not killing mate.

Cheers, D.

11 minutes ago, Rabid said:

So you travelled all the way for £250, feck me I know brickies, machine drivers, plumbers plasterers, roofers......wouldn't  be happy with that money here.

£250/day is good by most peoples standard to spent 3 months away from the everyday comings and goings in my town.get my son to visit this country.

How many tradesmen can save £10,000 in just over 3 months.?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

£250/day is good by most peoples standard to spent 3 months away from the everyday comings and goings in my town.get my son to visit this country.

How many tradesmen can save £10,000 in just over 3 months.?

Oh I ain't slating  you pal, I'm just surprised, when you said mega money you couldn't turn down I was expecting more than £250 a day.

I mean jeez, some of my blokes are on that here, and any good trade could easily save 10k in 3 months, that's only £110 ish a day.

personally I think the country, views, wildlife and culture are priceless and that's what would attract me to it.

4 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Oh I ain't slating  you pal, I'm just surprised, when you said mega money you couldn't turn down I was expecting more than £250 a day.

I mean jeez, some of my blokes are on that here, and any good trade could easily save 10k in 3 months, that's only £110 ish a day.

personally I think the country, views, wildlife and culture are priceless and that's what would attract me to it.

To be honest i know slaughtermen from essex earning as much as me but they have to slog for it.down in the south west £250 /day is very good wages and whats better is mine's tax free.it aint but get it all back next tax year.

I'm not into culture but the views all around are amazing.i'll get some photos tomorrow.

• Like 2
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Forgot everybody online was a millionaire. 

Don't think it's everybody online, I think it could be 'most' trades if they had there head screwed on right, labourers on £150 a day round here, machine drivers pull anything from 2-250 a shift, plumbers charging grand a pop to instal a boiler that takes a day, the list is endless, brickies on £22 a metre block and 750 per thou brick, the money's out there to be earnt

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

To be honest i know slaughtermen from essex earning as much as me but they have to slog for it.down in the south west £250 /day is very good wages and whats better is mine's tax free.it aint but get it all back next tax year.

I'm not into culture but the views all around are amazing.i'll get some photos tomorrow.

I'm a bit old school and still smile if I can earn a oner without busting a gut, this building bubble got to burst soon, it's not sustainable.

£250 a day ''should'' be good money anywhere, but fact of matter is it's not as hard to earn as some think, tax free is always nice though.

Hell I would work out there for peanuts just to experience it, so long as travel and digs were sorted, you only live once

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

England must be a fair bit different to scotland. I trained as a boiler engineer and made buttons ,company i worked for had a sister company that done building and  groundworks only person making good money was the gaffer. Now sitting making good cash in an unskilled office job albeit its boring as f**k.

How long ago ? I can remember busting myself for £30 a day, took me a long long time to realise I could push my prices up and still get the work, a mate ran a big company and gave me a few days on a machine, he told me then half my problem was I was too cheap, it put folk off, and I was charging him £120 a day, I'd never had it so good !

I just lost a greenhorn labourer, didn't know one end of a shovel from the other, went to a huge firm and his starting wage is £250 a shift ! He gave me the chance to match it and he would stay, these big firms are desperate for labour.