NEW NV and range finder

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fcuk  sub 12,  FAC impact .25 rules 

Just received my new Night vision unit and gun mounted range finder which will work day and night  Both came from custom rifle scopes 

Same range finder im getting Mitch Did not know you had a corn field in your back yard looks like you have just cut it Mitch atvbjimmy

Posted Images

3 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

You need to add a thermal scope Mitch

honest mate its the way forward

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am trying to find someone who has one so I can have a look , shop or a shooter 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, villaman said:

I am trying to find someone who has one so I can have a look , shop or a shooter 

Mitch you need to have a look out doors mate in a field

its a hole new ball game honest

it blows nv out of the water mate

just wish i had the money for one or a credit card lol

would be worth getting into det for one lol

They are a lot of money Mitch but if you have the land and the pray to warrant a one then there a must in my eyes .

and fitted to an FX IMPACT then its the perrrrrrrfect combination.

I just love using Alan's its the best part of being out shooting with him 

when he say,s here you use the impact and ill drive

its like Xmas has come early lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, PLEDGEY said:

Thats what iv got coming Si brown and pav have them and there a must for range finding

iv all ready got the mount

should help me with the nv any way

its a twat trying to range find with out one on the nv lol

2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Mitch you need to have a look out doors mate in a field

its a hole new ball game honest

it blows nv out of the water mate

just wish i had the money for one or a credit card lol

would be worth getting into det for one lol

They are a lot of money Mitch but if you have the land and the pray to warrant a one then there a must in my eyes .

and fitted to an FX IMPACT then its the perrrrrrrfect combination.

I just love using Alan's its the best part of being out shooting with him 

when he say,s here you use the impact and ill drive

its like Xmas has come early lol

It's like Xmas has come early ? ? ? 

I had a look at these add-ons mitch but my right eye is getting more burred which is a fcuking pain in the arse. I will stick to the Nitesite which I am able to use during the day if needed as I have found it works very well providing scope is on min mag to locate stuff.

Hawke Airmax is crap on any add on and to be honest I am going to sell mine and go back to an MTC for night use as they are far better.

I have now seen and handled the Crown in wood laminate .............................................. fcuking fantastic in the hand. Superb balance, quite light and feels just perfect but NOT on my shopping list, out of my pension's reach and the Impact does everything I ask of it every time, just can't knock it.

Phil

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Rabid said:

Must be someone near you, welcome to have a go with mine but it's a fair trek

If I cant find any one I will take you up on that offer mate :thumbs:

What are you doing tonight by the way :laugh:

8 hours ago, philpot said:

I had a look at these add-ons mitch but my right eye is getting more burred which is a fcuking pain in the arse. I will stick to the Nitesite which I am able to use during the day if needed as I have found it works very well providing scope is on min mag to locate stuff.

Hawke Airmax is crap on any add on and to be honest I am going to sell mine and go back to an MTC for night use as they are far better.

I have now seen and handled the Crown in wood laminate .............................................. fcuking fantastic in the hand. Superb balance, quite light and feels just perfect but NOT on my shopping list, out of my pension's reach and the Impact does everything I ask of it every time, just can't knock it.

Phil

The crown is very nice in the had . I know what you mean about the impact does it all which it does , but I have a space for a .22 on my ticket . 

I have been looking for a second hand .22 fac but had no luck in finding one , been offered rapids but its not for me , heavy , old, most have been played with and its like driving a 1980's car compared to cars of today .

My local RFD can do me a crown for £1440 which is not to bad and these guns are the way forward ,with different barrels for different pellets and different lengths ,same for the impact . 

Why would you pay close to £2000 for a none adjustable FAC gaystate ,when you can buy a FX with 3 ways of adjusting the power for the pellet you use !!

7 minutes ago, villaman said:

The crown is very nice in the had . I know what you mean about the impact does it all which it does , but I have a space for a .22 on my ticket . 

I have been looking for a second hand .22 fac but had no luck in finding one , been offered rapids but its not for me , heavy , old, most have been played with and its like driving a 1980's car compared to cars of today .

My local RFD can do me a crown for £1440 which is not to bad and these guns are the way forward ,with different barrels for different pellets and different lengths ,same for the impact . 

Why would you pay close to £2000 for a none adjustable FAC gaystate ,when you can buy a FX with 3 ways of adjusting the power for the pellet you use !!

I couldn't agree more Mitch.

I wouldn't have a gaystate as a gift, well not true, I would and then flog it as soon as poss and use the money for something decent although of course the s/h value will be shite.

I still have a slot for a .22 barrel kit for the Impact but not found I needed it so I dare say that may well be cleared on renewal although I might keep it just in case.

Phil

• Like 1

Well sent the addon on back to day as it does not work with my Airmax scope , shame really because on the Hawke varmint scope its very good indeed .

Custom riffle scopes have been very good at trying   to sort out problems and making me a collect for the airmax to see if that made any difference.

If any of you are thinking of getting a addon or gun mounted rangefinder, then give them a try . These are the best addon I have seen and even better than the awful photons and TV screen NV    , sorry if any of you have these NV units but that is my opinion    http://www.customriflescopes.com/

Quote :-

If any of you are thinking of getting a addon or gun mounted rangefinder, then give them a try . These are the best addon I have seen and even better than the awful photons and TV screen NV    , sorry if any of you have these NV units but that is my opinion 

You are a snob Mitch and give no credence to either skint factor or old tart syndrome...............................?

Phil

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, philpot said:

Quote :-

If any of you are thinking of getting a addon or gun mounted rangefinder, then give them a try . These are the best addon I have seen and even better than the awful photons and TV screen NV    , sorry if any of you have these NV units but that is my opinion 

You are a snob Mitch and give no credence to either skint factor or old tart syndrome...............................?

Phil

Phil the addon unit I am talking about are cheaper than the Photon and most TV screen NV units and far better IMO :thumbs: