Met the lad,enjoyed his company, he managed to get everyone on here together for a good cause..... That still continues.... Lots of genuine friendships made that first time around because he made the effort...... We all have our inner demon's, some can hide it away better than others...... Don't knock the lad, he's got a good ❤️, we have all said things that we should of kept to ourselves ?no cnuts perfect, trials and tribulations of life lol?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met the lad,enjoyed his company, he managed to get everyone on here together for a good cause..... That still continues.... Lots of genuine friendships made that first time around because he made the

I smoked an ounce and half every week sometimes more for 20year decided to quit one day and was as easy as f**k. Done the same with the drink and fags.  I will get get a bit weed if in on holiday

Even if he sent you his name and address, he,d still be able to sleep soundly at night, your a fat mouthy nause who,s had a bit of shit put back on you so suck it up, if your life's ambition is to be

Posted Images

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Not me mate ... I've not got an offline membership 

Im calling him a c**t cus he seems to think I'm a grass and I want to know why!

Aye that bites, can't say it wont upset man.

He could've heard bull shit, he could've heard the truth.

How you deal with it is what makes the man ;)

Let's your hands go? Dunno what that means ... He said a lad in Newton abbot told him, well I dunno where he's from but why was he talking about my online username with a lad from 30 miles from me that I don't know? I dunno who the lad was but I don't know a single person from there and the lads I know in real life, well only 2 I've ever known be on here 

13 minutes ago, Stewie100 said:

First off south hams it was a joke to wind you up, call it trolling if you will, and it's worked lol public apologies anyway, it was childish and dumb and was going to far so I signed out and then couldn't remember my pass word or my email address so never signed back in hence the new account. 

Secondly I told you on that thread I hadn't been drinking or WILL EVER DRINK AGAIN so asking that on here is plainly obvious that you (and a few other's on here :yes: ) would love nothing more to hear I'm back on it so im sorry to disappoint you chubby cheeks but I'm far to busy living the soberity dream and making shit loads of money while out grafting every day that is all going towards my house in sweden to even entertain the idea of touching the filthy, disgusting poison called alcohol but do carry on as I love nothing more than proving to folk I can stay sober for the rest of my life quite easily now.....it's a better buzz than drinking tbh :D

thirdly let me know asap what your gonna do :lol: can't wait for that lol

finally thanks to all for the nice comments, wasn't expecting any of them tbh and it's appreciated :thumbs:  

nearly at 17 months sober and 8 days with no fags/weed and looking forward to going Thailand on the Jan 1st and coming back fitter, stronger and healthier to keep grafting towards getting out of the UK once and for all.

Hopefully that's cleared it up and once again apologies for a being a grumpy twat for the first few days on not smoking lol 

Calling someone a grass is not trolling you f***ing clown ... Tbh I'm not gonna do anything because it's obvious your heads f****d as it is

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Stewie100 said:

No let's just forget it happened like adults. I've said sorry if you can't accept that then that's upto you :thumbs:

Adults do go round calling strangers grasses and concocting stories to fabric their lies to go 'im only joking' like some form of simpleton 12 year old

• Thanks 1