• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamilton is an exceptional driver and has matured a lot over the last few years ... I hope he goes on to at least equal Schumacher’s record .........

Would have been nice , sadly nice don’t cut the mustard in F1..no show of elation from Hamilton as he knows it was gifted but every team would have done the same and every driver would be expected to

Terrific win and result for Hamilton today with Vettel back in fourth. 

11 minutes ago, socks said:

Average ??? 4 wins to him and vettel and he is leading the championship ......

Very average by his standards, yes he's had his misfortunes but dropped on quite a bit of luck as well. 

That wee bit of rain threw the cat amongst the pigeons and livened it right up. 

If it was up to me I’d have a sprinkler on every corner of every circuit, and switch one or two on at random every time a race got boring. 

• Like 1

Already shaping up to be a good scrap...between  a couple of teams, shame a few more can't get in the picture.   Money talking still, even though I understand more plans are afoot to limit team spend!

15 minutes ago, Deker said:

Already shaping up to be a good scrap...between  a couple of teams, shame a few more can't get in the picture.   Money talking still, even though I understand more plans are afoot to limit team spend!

Easier said than done though, how the hell are they going to govern spending? 

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Easier said than done though, how the hell are they going to govern spending? 

The FIA rule book is already the size of the Encyclopedia Britannica (younger subscribers may need to look that up) so a few more chapters on finance shouldn't be a problem! :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Deker said:

The FIA rule book is already the size of the Encyclopedia Britannica (younger subscribers may need to look that up) so a few more chapters on finance shouldn't be a problem! :laugh::thumbs:

It's alright on paper but governing it is a different ballgame, i doubt the likes of Ferrari and Mercedes will be completely transparent. If they have the money they will find a way to use it IMO.

4 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

It's alright on paper but governing it is a different ballgame, i doubt the likes of Ferrari and Mercedes will be completely transparent. If they have the money they will find a way to use it IMO.

To be fair that has gone through my mind as well, it would be a nightmare to police this, just the same, the FIA say they are looking at it!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Very average by his standards, yes he's had his misfortunes but dropped on quite a bit of luck as well. 

Back of the grid to third and 14 on the grid to a win is not average. I would say he is having one of his best seasons. 

• Like 2

yep great race yesterday....and the drive two week ago I know he was pissed about ....but if anything that was a better drive....

like kimi's honesty at the last race when interviewed ...held his hands up and said it was his fault....

and what a gent botas is ..a real team player ...hes great for the merc team....

by feck I was cheering when vettel slid off....and the crowd cheering was funny...

• Like 1