Jump to content
Chunk2011

Bushing in the lakes. Good or bad.

Recommended Posts

Put it this way if somewhere was good and you asked me was it good on a world wide forum where most members are from the UK, I'd tell you it was shit aswell ! you wouldn't say it was good on here, every Tom dick and Harry would be on his way up there with a pack ! Best thing to do is go find out for yourself imo. Best of luck

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

just came back from a week there, saw a badger and a load of hedgehogs and what looked like a polecat flattened on the roads,  only rabbit i saw was in Carlisle! 😏

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Suprising what you can find with a good bushing team on land that looks derertless 👍

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

A friend does a lot of shooting all over the lakes,takes a scary amount off foxes each season,always offers me to nip over with him but shootings not for me thankfully ....

Share this post


Link to post

Is that the one you where telling me about last season mud? You'll have to sort it out mate this little packs taking shape now 👍

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, FKOF said:

Is that the one you where telling me about last season mud? You'll have to sort it out mate this little packs taking shape now 👍

Ye that him mate,he said ur welcome anytime 👍🏻

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, mud said:

A friend does a lot of shooting all over the lakes,takes a scary amount off foxes each season,always offers me to nip over with him but shootings not for me thankfully ....

Does this fellow have a red vehicle?

Share this post


Link to post

Maroon 4x4 last I seen mate,havnt spoke to him since end of last season 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, bowderdale said:

Another 4 less in the lakes, not many left now 

Your not wrong bowderdale.one of my brothers who turned to the dark side. (rifle shooting) has had 16 foxes 4nights lamping. Round the west coast area. Luckily I don't hunt that area and the fat c**t won't get out of jeep and walk the fells. So there be something to hunt up there. 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Your not wrong bowderdale.one of my brothers who turned to the dark side. (rifle shooting) has had 16 foxes 4nights lamping. Round the west coast area. Luckily I don't hunt that area and the fat c**t won't get out of jeep and walk the fells. So there be something to hunt up there. 😂 

Sounds like most rifle men 😂 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×