Wet behind the ears

49 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Sounds like they would be some nice little dogs if everything had been done properly.  I am trying a little bit of Wheaton blood myself, got a little dog here just turned a year old last week. Hopefully you can get what your after, there’s sure to be a lad or two reading this that may be able to sort you out. Don’t let that experience put you off traveling for a dog. 

I've had a couple of very nice offers unfortunately I couldn't take 1 up but am hoping to take 1 up in the future if possible.what you got mate and how you finding the pup is it your 1st wHeaton x

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a sad old tale fellah... We all learn from our mistakes,..its part of life... My advice to you would be, take a deep breath, get your enthusiasm back on track, then,..get back on the

He's just going 13 he's wanted us to get 1 for a while but he's had to prove himself 1st that hes going to be responsable which he has done been getting up before school to walk the dog(family pet) co

All 3 of my children have their 'own' dogs

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

I've had a couple of very nice offers unfortunately I couldn't take 1 up but am hoping to take 1 up in the future if possible.what you got mate and how you finding the pup is it your 1st wHeaton x

It’s my first Wheaton x mate, not my usual type of dog his damn was a first x Wheaton grey sire was saluki Wheaton grey x whippet grey. I travellled a fare distance to a complete strangers for him couldn’t of asked for a nicer lad to buy a pup from. He owned the parents and even spent over a hour driving me round to see them work. I will let you know what I think of the dog around Xmas when he’s done a bit

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

It’s my first Wheaton x mate, not my usual type of dog his damn was a first x Wheaton grey sire was saluki Wheaton grey x whippet grey. I travellled a fare distance to a complete strangers for him couldn’t of asked for a nicer lad to buy a pup from. He owned the parents and even spent over a hour driving me round to see them work. I will let you know what I think of the dog around Xmas when he’s done a bit

Sounds a handy cross that pal and that's sound of the lad to do that for you.take it you was impressed with what you saw.and yeah be grand to be updated with the pups progress.like I say I've never had a wheaten infused dog or seen many work but fancied trying one.my next dog will be my last but my lads first I think he's took a shine to rough coated blue/grey dogs as I've been shown 20 pics of them tonight 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Just been asked if the chap with the dog was a famous lurcher man and had I heard of him said yea son he was 1 of the best around it was fecking Claude greengrass????

Poor lad you ought be ashamed a ya sen

• Haha 1