mark williams

Pests now under control.

A two hour wait for a single shot tells me the rabbit numbers are well controlled now.

I took the HW 100 KT .177 as pest control was the order of the day.

The accuracy of the 100`s never ceases to amaze me, simply " clinical" :notworthy:

IMG_1134.thumb.JPG.8816406553dfd73454bd3586a3459937.JPG

IMG_1137.thumb.JPG.2b60bd052759146888eadf04891bee49.JPG

Gave my mate a treat for his good work this week, - he knows he`s worked well when this happens.

Freshly, well fried rabbit liver, must admit, it`s delicious :yes: sorry Kaiser :whistling::laugh:

IMG_1139.thumb.JPG.6d74f7e5a293ca2d2984928cccd1e56e.JPG

atb  Mark.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

very nice

you can only shoot whats there , you getting any nice comments like " i hardley see any now " ?.

Thanks for the write up Mark.

My last x3 trips have resulted in blanks with no shots fired. All down wind of the warren last 2 hours before complete darkness and I have only seen maybe 6 rabbits over the complete time period. I think they are under control and I need to find another permission. 

• Like 1

Not just myself Gary/ lads. :no:

All the land for miles around has been hit hard with mixy, or other man made diseases.

Cruel, cruel disease that mixy, whoever invented that shit needs to hang his head in shame for a lifetime. :censored:

atb  Mark.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, mark williams said:

All the land for miles around has been hit hard with mixy, or other man made diseases.

Cruel, cruel disease that mixy, whoever invented that shit needs to hang his head in shame for a lifetime. :censored:

atb  Mark.

Well he died in 1963 👍

On 09/08/2018 at 16:14, mark williams said:

atb  Mark.

It's the new VHD as well now, imported from China I believe.

I suspect it's also being spread deliberately by certain land owners!

• Like 2

Mark them springers of yours are greedy theyve left nowt for your PCP to do ,time to draw some more pigeon heads to "kill" :laugh:

• Haha 1