FRIDAY THE 13TH

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard you're dad brought you to the chemist for condoms and the chemist asked if you we're sexually active and you're dad said no he just Lye's there like his sister.

Good man supporting the local gay's.

No mate it wasn't that one it was the one I had to fend off you're Mrs begging for big cock but I'm not ashamed to say I lost that one.

Posted Images

Was gona nip out for a few bunny’s but like u say it’s friday the 13th so feck that,having a boys night in (as the kids say)with the kids an got there little cousins staying ??.

god help me ??

• Haha 1

Got sentenced on Friday 13th 1995.....didnt end well?‍♂️

Had a punch up with my foreman on site today....... Round 2 monday. Morning ?

48 minutes ago, mud said:

Was gona nip out for a few bunny’s but like u say it’s friday the 13th so feck that,having a boys night in (as the kids say)with the kids an got there little cousins staying ??.

god help me ??

My lot all kipping in the garden on the trampoline ???DSC_1925.thumb.JPG.b387cd91a711f5b5b35e80d204be4cbb.JPG

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My lot all kipping in the garden on the trampoline ???DSC_1925.thumb.JPG.b387cd91a711f5b5b35e80d204be4cbb.JPG

Who came s 2nd Dan,the only thing I remember about my last punch up was waking up and asking did I win.

Great day for me , day off work so spent it watching one of the biggest parades in Northern Ireland in the wee village of scarva 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Who came s 2nd Dan,the only thing I remember about my last punch up was waking up and asking did I win.

I did just fine pete?see what's said on monday.... Slippery wanker probably try and get me sacked..... I need a change to be honest..... Everything happens for a reason ?

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

? wish these were sleeping in the garden,I’ve just had to bribe them to put the boxing gloves away,I’ve been punched to feck 

32 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Is that the fight you told me about, after the fella and done punching you he asked "Have you had enough yet?" "I don't know it's my first fight...." You said. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Is that the fight you told me about, after the fella and done punching you he asked "Have you had enough yet?" "I don't know it's my first fight...." You said. 

No mate it wasn't that one it was the one I had to fend off you're Mrs begging for big cock but I'm not ashamed to say I lost that one.

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

So your sister was begging for your big cock, I know incest was rife in your family linegae but I didn't know it still takes place to this day. ???  I guess it must be the result of living on a little island.......

• Haha 2
Just now, Kerny92 said:

So your sister was begging for your big cock, I know incest was rife in your family linegae but I didn't know it still takes place to this day. ???  I guess it must be the result of living on a little island.......

Incest is best you should know that considering you are your own uncle.

• Haha 2