mountain bike

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck all that modern bike shit. Buy a proper bike. Raleigh chopper mk1. Look at the quality oozing from it.  

stay away from these. play havoc with ya joints.? ps.  hope alls well jigsaw.  

What Inside leg are you , my advice is check gumtree or get kids check local Facebook selling pages,  ive bought tidy bikes £30-70 from retro gents bikes to mtbs

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

times a healer ...mind yerself Mr.Kanny

I keep putting the OP of ...time of work and  6 weeks in a pot and all that ...I don't need the grief at the moment ?

Just now, jigsaw said:

everyones wellcome ,once you can sing a song ,recite a poem lament a ballad or just tell a good story...then your one of our own lol

Ah that’s me fecked then even my kids tell me to shut up when I’m singing ?

back to your bike question avoid any thing that looks or was cheap new as the fittings will rust quicker than a 80s Italian  car ?

1 hour ago, kanny said:

I got a nice bike when the Olympics was on ....I've never used it  it's done 20 miles max still has the quality stickers on the disks  :yes: I did put it on ebay but just got messed about ... I will keep it ,.it will be a classic one day :laugh:

DSC_0390.JPG

Whats it worth.?

1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

is that your first idea that enters your head when reading this lol...id rather live a life without watching over my shoulder GB lol

No but thats what happened to mine.a £1500 custom made with a schwinn frame.b*****ds but my mate has a nice one from another town for a very good price.

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Whats it worth.?

There around a grand + New   but obviously later models have later bits on them this is a 2012  ....I did put it on ebay as I said and sold it twice for 500 but they were just saddle sniffers  fecking Messers and dreamers  :laugh:

1 minute ago, kanny said:

There around a grand + New   but obviously later models have later bits on them this is a 2012  ....I did put it on ebay as I said and sold it twice for 500 but they were just saddle sniffers  fecking Messers and dreamers  :laugh:

How big is the frame.?

i'd give you 500.

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

How big is the frame.?

i'd give you 500.

Its a cannondale  large I think that equates to a 19in but don't quote me on that .... I will have a think about it but honestly I do like it and would like to use it so not that bothered about selling 

looking through the adverts on the sales forums i think its necessary to pay at least 300 for any type of quality aluminium framed bike ...i will have to consult with the financial dictator i married and see if theres enough spare change to consider taking the plunge ..lol