HW 100 KT .177 - unreal accuracy.

Had a nice couple of hours tonight just nipping the rabbit numbers again.

The nursery is adamant all rabbits, whatever the size , are to be shot.

Same goes for wood pigeons.

IMG_1108.thumb.JPG.5246491415ed0cc72f213e5f6e41c044.JPG

IMG_1109.thumb.JPG.38aaaab3bf50eb3a746cc31984280d21.JPG

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, The one said:

Nice going mate its a shame too shoot them at that size but if it keeps your permission its got to be done 

Its pretty obvious this is Pest Control not sport, so they all go, the nursery has some sense! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Deker said:

Its pretty obvious this is Pest Control not sport, so they all go, the nursery has some sense!

When I first took on this permission the nursery was losing up to £150/£200 per month in lost or damaged plants and ground repairs.

Today they are paying between £10 to £15 / month, so you can certainly understand the " school of thought", all rabbits to be taken.

11 hours ago, mark williams said:

When I first took on this permission the nursery was losing up to £150/£200 per month in lost or damaged plants and ground repairs.

Today they are paying between £10 to £15 / month, so you can certainly understand the " school of thought", all rabbits to be taken.

What pellets are you using in the .177 HW100 Mark?

20 minutes ago, mark williams said:

AA Fields 8.4g, 4.52. RB :good:

You should be using the Express in your HW100k  Mark AA or JSB ,worth trying both IMO AA Express are better .  If your barrel likes them you will not be going back to anything else .

AS you know I have been using them for a few years now 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, mark williams said:

:thumbs: keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, villaman said:

You should be using the Express in your HW100k  Mark AA or JSB ,worth trying both IMO AA Express are better .  If your barrel likes them you will not be going back to anything else .

AS you know I have been using them for a few years now 

Yes mate I know.

Trouble is, I`m having a ball with the KT .177/ AA Fields combination for nearly 5 years now and I am loathe to changing with the 100,- " just yet"

My compliments though with the advice you gave me over FAPS and JSB Exact Express in " all" my other rifles :hi:

atb  Mark.

• Like 1