4hrs out

Went out today 5pm to shoot the crows on the milky barley as was busy through the day,first 2 shots a couple pigeons thought I’d put them out with 2 decoys,ended up building a nice pattern and well! they just kept coming ended up with 74 and not a crow in sight,just ended up in a perfect flight line to the next park seems they were mad for the clover,Baxter will sleep well tonight

A74AD992-04FC-404B-A1F2-CC0B98A857A4.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, David.evans said:

Great day out , just wished I even see a few pigeons on my perms 

it would make a nice change from he blacks 

Atb 

I’m out on the pigeons tomorrow Dave , there are a few coming in on the wheat , in fact there was a tidy few coming in , mind time I lug all the gear out across the field down the ditch and over the next fence I bet not one comes in ..I’ll go all the same on the off chance ..I’ll report back if I shoot more than half a dozen ..

• Haha 1

Reporting back Dave ...

6AE4DF55-9B16-458E-97D5-DC61E0A6B684.thumb.jpeg.b531cb226a78735f88a6a201502c38af.jpeg

Had a good day , picked up 61 for the photo but picked another 6 while ferrying the stuff to the truck , I had a grass headland I was trying to drop them on , must have had another twenty five or so drop out in the wheat which we couldn’t get ..Great day apart from the half mile walk around the field which after three trips left me a gibberring sweating wreck ..

edited to say I had two ff5’s and two floaters just on the edge of the wheat and layed a few birds wings out on the wheat ..

• Like 1