New pup

1 minute ago, morton said:

2 names that don,t know you are not an example of north east nous,everybody that as ever had dealings with the north east nuggets is what i base my rantings on.My mate recently advertised a litter of black terriers,a nugget from the north east turned up without the coin to buy a pup,he offered £50 and leaving his £5 phone as a deposit on a £200 pup,thats the average intellect of the thickwits in that vicinity.

So just coz some crank from round this way done that dose that make me the same as them dose it 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got this pup she a half cross out of 2 of my pals dogs she is 9 months very strong bitch   

And Paki's.

Okay pal no bother ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

So just coz some crank from round this way done that dose that make me the same as them dose it 

Look mucker you are just falling into my trap,i judged a few shows around your vicinity and ive never witnessed lurchers in such poor condition and folk that knew so little and thats a fact that the north east sticks with me,ive never been amidst lurcher folk as ignorant as i met up there,another fact.Im not saying you are one of them and hope you are not but the north east is an hotbed of nuggets,chancers and failed lurcher owners,plus terrier owners that work their mutts in show rings and sell the progeny for the highest dollar,another fact.

4 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

There's good and bad in every area Morton, such a generalisation is way out of line.

Be very Careful RH we don't want to upset.

Lord Morton.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, morton said:

Look mucker you are just falling into my trap,i judged a few shows around your vicinity and ive never witnessed lurchers in such poor condition and folk that knew so little and thats a fact that the north east sticks with me,ive never been amidst lurcher folk as ignorant as i met up there,another fact.Im not saying you are one of them and hope you are not but the north east is an hotbed of nuggets,chancers and failed lurcher owners,plus terrier owners that work their mutts in show rings and sell the progeny for the highest dollar,another fact.

There are good and bad people evey wer pal the don't all live in one place I invite and man or woman to come look at my dogs and ad show any one a proper night out on any thing the wonted to run and I have judged my self all over the shop and seen good and bad every wer you carnt tar every one with the same brush 

Just now, Rabbit Hunter said:

There's good and bad in every area Morton, such a generalisation is way out of line.

Do you not think an older twat like moi generalises just to be general,ill make it simpler for the simpletons,the north east is the worst area in the country for folk with lurchers and thats a fact,the decent lads and lasses in that area know they are surrounded by filth,chancers and feckwits.Fecking hell im from Bradford and know a turd without having to smell it,compared to Bradford,which is fecking filthy,the north east is the pits of lurcher ownership,i feel sorry for the decent folk in that vicinity and know of a few of them

Just now, Councilestatekid said:

I went out a few times with a group of lads from the Durham area 15year ago or so sorry can't remember names they were friends of friends and what a cracking bunch of good dog men seems there's only 1 misguided person here with them sort of views

Ive met my share of good uns from around that area and the biggest complaint they had was the fecking nuggets that portrayed that area in the wrong light,ill guarantee the decent folk from the north east will concur with my rantings.

2 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

I know more than enough nuggets and wasters around this area with shit dogs and no idea surely most areas are the same there's dicks with dogs in all postcodes who spoil it for the good dogging lads

I know a few good dogging lads,how they keep it up on a cold wintry night,with a fecking audience?.

• Haha 1