BMI 116 Bodygrips

Ordered some more of these traps and they arrived today but noticed that the chains are now getting shorter 3 links now instead of 5 links that I had before this might not sound much but I do prefer the longer chain,I just wondered if the chain length standard has changed.

Longer chain all day for me as well, Deker,but as I say a standard is a standard and I expect to receive what I have received before that's one reason to maintain standards happy customers happy company simples,but at the end of the day if they have changed the standard to x3 links and they say so then I at least know weather to buy or not. 

Ok I can work around by attaching a cable but my point was knowing what you purchase is what you get, I not entirely in favour of having to adapt after purchase these traps are not getting any cheaper so if the New standard is a shorter chain then I will purchase the ones with cable.

29 minutes ago, IanB said:

Yes someone just told me, its a real shame he was a real gentleman , very sad news..

It is a shame, Ian.:yes:

Robin was a great friend to me and we spent many years traveling throughout the UK together.

He was extremely supportive of all my crazy money-making schemes, some of which we won, some we lost... ?

I was with him on the day he died, I made certain promises to him,..and I have honored them...?

Doubt I will ever get such an honest and genuine pal as him again...

90178943_PICT00f05-Copy.thumb.jpg.cde8b1ad35b4f4fec34e4d0f1a426670.jpg

• Like 5