Sweden's Gov' prepares for invasion...

Thought this was quite surprising.

Over the last two weeks, every household in Sweden received a booklet of instructions on how to prepare for war. Issued by the government and including instructions for every Swedish resident to resist an invader by all means necessary, it was a dramatic sign of just how quickly the recently unthinkable has become something Europe’s Nordic governments in particular feel they must address.

“For many years, the preparations made in Sweden for the threat of war and war have been very limited,” says the Swedish brochure. “However, as the world around us has changed, the Government has decided to strengthen Sweden’s total defense… The level of preparedness for peacetime emergencies is an important basis of our resilience in the event of war.”

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-apps-sweden-commentary/commentary-why-neutral-peaceful-sweden-is-preparing-for-war-idUKKCN1IV27N

Can you imagine if the UK Gov' did that? The message that would send out? The only time our lot want to release a brochure is when they're concerned we might not vote the way we're supposed to...

• Like 3

still if the ruskies did invade they would smear the scum. unless our loonie politicians invited the scum to come over here .  I wonder how many pikeys and itinerants would volunteer to go over there to defend  the land that had given there kind shelter?  we could always offer some cans of white paint for them to use as snow camoflage

4 hours ago, baker boy said:

Sweden need to worry more about the scum living there than any invasion

Exactly, the Swedish invasion has already happened, well under way in the uk too! Both from people crossing borders and people being born here, my flag is definitely at half mast

I think you are wrong there John.

Sweden is full of all types of the most unproductive, violent and rapey of them, Somalis, North Africans, Afghans etc.

Also their government is spineless bunch of politically correct feminists and cuckolds.

Also it's irrelevant how big a country is when most of the population are concentrated is a relatively small area, this is where most of the people suffer from the mindless Swedish governments immigration mess.

You will struggle to get any honesty from Swedes, they are brainwashed with political correctness, plus any news in Sweden that is not censored by the left wing media will be in another language anyway.

Edited by shepp
  • Like 3

Quick everybody, look over here at bad old Putin.......biggest threat to western democracy blah blah.......blew up a plane blah blah.......you won’t be free you know blah blah blah........

In other news, children are being systematically raped by the people we import and we are up to our eyeballs in debt trying to prop it all up......well, not our eyeballs obviously.......by our eyeballs we do of course mean your eyeballs.......

Anyway, nothing to see here......move along and be afraid of Russia ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sweden didn't become the rape capital of Europe by letting in a load of decent hard working genuine refugees. It got that by opening its doors to the dregs of the world.

I don't know why anyone is prepping for a war. These migrants are well known for running like f**k from any sort of conflict.

Remember the disabled woman who was gang raped by 6 immigrant savages a couple of years back? They were all released because "under Swedish Law" she didn't put up enough of a fight. So no, I don't think their law is better than ours.

f**k me, I just read this bit in Shepps link........

The police’s language is often sympathetic rather than condemnatory. Linda Staaf, a police chief, has pointed out that grenade-throwing is dangerous because those who pull out the pin ‘expose themselves to a huge risk’. Jan Evensson, Stockholm’s police chief, also makes his case on compassionate grounds: ‘It’s hard to be a criminal. We want to help them get out of it.’ This famously soft approach once worked well in Sweden, but society has changed and the authorities have not kept up. For the political establishment it seemed for a long time as if all this trouble might not affect everyday life for the Swedish middle class.

They need to kick pricks like that out of their jobs for a start.

I’m not sure if it’s Sweden, but definitely in one of those Nordic countries they have a “prison” that is actually an island made up of houses just like any other pretty little village.

They go about their business freely in the town, ware their own clothes, and go to their daily work.....exactly the same as in the out.

They just can’t leave the island but obviously visitors can visit them.

You just wouldn't know it’s a prison at all.

The idea, I believe, is to show how nice life can be when you just act normal and don’t get upto skulch !

Their reoffending rates certainly back up this idea as they are much, much lower than ours.......food for thought I reckon.

Edited by WILF