A few at the salad farm

Went to one of my salad farm pemissions today and got 2 adults rabbits and a few young ones, (had to get the young as staff were about), seen loads of rabbits big and small but grass was a bit long in places, got these at the mound 45mtrs from the greenhouse window.

20180528_090804.jpg

20180528_091258.jpg

20180528_104603.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, big napper said:

Went to one of my salad farm pemissions today and got 2 adults rabbits and a few young ones, (had to get the young as staff were about), seen loads of rabbits big and small but grass was a bit long in places, got these at the mound 45mtrs from the greenhouse window.

20180528_090804.jpg

20180528_091258.jpg

20180528_104603.jpg

Top class as per John

well iv got my gear ready batterys charged

rifles filled

as im out tonight with

Pav on some of his perms

looking forward to it

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, big napper said:

Cheers mac, hope you get plenty tonight mate, i should start going out at night i bet id get plenty, see loads in the day so probably more at night

Some perms like mine on one there is only a hand full in day light and loads at night

and another there is plenty in day light and even more at night

and another nothing in day light and only a few at night

but early morning loads about .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

I m a lazy twat at night, i just stay in most times, i think i need to get a regular dedecated night time shooting partner to spur me on, to be honest iv got plenty of perms now with loads of rabbits on that would be great for night shooting 

Nice shooting BN :good: as per.

Great result with the new perm` too.  :yes:                                                                                                                                                                                                     " Git"

• Like 1