47 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:
  • 2x + y = 7
  • 3x - y = 8
  • ------------
  • 5x = 15
  • x = 3....................=     20.    ..........?

Hav,nt a clue what all that is but I'm guessing roughly 20fills?, many thanks Archie... 

1 minute ago, Phill-W68 said:

Going over my head all this.... ? 

Same here mate - I've got a head ache just looking at that lot :blink:

I'd go with: 12 ltr cylinder ÷ HW100kt = a fair few fills :yes:

Honestly, feck knows but, a full 12 ltr cylinder will last you a while.

I run a 232 12L for my FAC Falcon, it does for me but there are times a higher pressure smaller bottle seems better.

For a normal 12 ft lb rifle a 232 12L will be more than adequate for most people, but if you are a high user you may want to consider something else!

18 hours ago, Jonnyb6161 said:

Be aware of the age of the bottle. You'll have trouble getting it filled over 15 years. Probably wise to get it inspected.

He said it's still In date till 2020, but I'm not sure how old the bottle is.. But Ty... I will do... 

Personally, I wouldn't buy a second hand bottle without an inspection/ test. Also, unless it's insanely cheap (btw that would also raise a few worries) I wouldn't buy a bottle older than 5 years old. 

Another thing, is the reason you're talking about a 12l bottle that that's what is available. A more modern 7l/300bar bottle wouldn't be much different in terms of number of fills but be smaller and lighter. That aside, I would be extremely careful about buying used without testing irrespective of whether it's in date or not. Please be careful and good luck. 

• Like 1