just havin a moan

is it just me or has anyone else had a shit end to the year?? in the last six months ive lost 2 falcons, 2 tags, myfarther has had a 2 heart attacks,1 stroke now cant speak, and i woke up this morning to find someone has broke into my van and robbed it smashing the window with a hammer....oh yes my shed got broke in to and they robbed all me falconry equipment aswell.. :wallbash::censored:

Edited by rickardo

Guest Magwitch

Well all ive heard lately is bad news won't go into details but i know what you mean, its all peaks and troughs mate one minute your up then it all goes pear shaped, what i try to do is get out there doing what you enjoy doing the best in my case some ferreting shooting and getting out with the dogs oh and ive got a new beddixwhippet to bring on. I hope the new year is better for you :thumbs:

Edited by Magwitch

I hope your dad gets better :thumbs: sorry to here what happend to him :(

Hope you can recover your gear and Sat Nav.

and one of my very good mates died in a car crash my mate and left his missus with a 2500acer estate to keeper 10 dogs to look after and 2 kids another old man who showed me a few old tips had a heart attack and sadley died ..

Best of luck to you all in 2008.

Edited by stork
is it just me or has anyone else had a shit end to the year?? in the last six months Ive lost 2 falcons, 2 tags, myfather has had a 2 heart attacks,1 stroke now cant speak, and i woke up this morning to find someone has broke into my van and robbed it smashing the window with a hammer....oh yes my shed got broke in to and they robbed all me falconry equipment aswell.. :wabash: :censored:

hi riardo your personal stuff you can replace you father you cant. my mother had a heart attack last year. stay close to your father

yours caring

Davy

myfarther has had a 2 heart attacks,1 stroke now cant speak,

sorry to hear about your father, but keep your chin up. as someone who has suffered a stroke 3yrs ago at the age of 33 and was left with speach probs i can understand the inner frustrations he must be feeling. Like i was told at the time it can and often does get better with a little rehab and speach therapy. try keep you chin up buddy and if you would like to contact me via a pm i can give you some contacts for family members whos loved ones have had a stroke. they helped me and my family no end. i would only be to glad to pass on their details.

wishing you and your family a better start to the new year than this one has ended :thumbs:

So i'm not the only one to see the back side of 2007.... thats a relief!!

from the very beginning of this year its been nothing but trouble.

someone shot my cat in the beginning of the year on my husbands birthday while i was in the middle of cooking dinner and baking a cake for him.... broke the cats spine in half and then let him drag his rear end home.. meaning when i found him i had to put him out of his missery..

one week later my dog was paralyzed quite mysteriously, i fought like hell to NOT have her put to sleep,

despite husband losing his job the same week she was hurt. thank God my family helped pay for repairing her... and she can walk and run again after six months of nothing!

had a baby only three weeks after the dog was paralyzed. then my husband was forced into giving up custody of his youngest daughter.. at daughter's adamant request(fed lies by her mom and step dad).. he got another job and lost it because of a slight disagreement - which he worked out with the guy he disagreed with, but the boss didnt care- .. then he got yet another job but continually had issues with one of the workers... so he left it.

its been a steady land slide of shit all year long and certainly didnt improve when his oldest daughter got into big trouble for driving someone elses car while drunk.. then got put in jail for acting like a complete idiotic whore at her brothers wedding (fire extinguishers and swimming naked in the pool kind of things) ..... family divorcing, getting pregnant and married in secret, fighting, , death... you name it... and this is just the SHORT version!!

good f**kin riddance to this stinkin year. i only hope the next one is better!!

I've gome to realise that the shite things in life have a habit of all happening in waves. Ditto the good stuff.

I hope your father gets better, and the pricks that nicked your gear, get what's coming to them. They will get it, one way or another. As the old saying goes, you reap what you sow.....

Anyway, keep your chin up mate, There's always someone worse off than yourself, and as Basil Fawlty once said, "I'd love to meet him, I could do with a laugh!" :laugh: