British soldier killed in Syria

I think Assad has used chemical weapons in the past, but nor for a long time. It makes me suspicious that the group that reported the incident has ties to Al Qaeda and has faked hospital bombings in the past. This meme partly sums up what I think of these incidents:

30571154_10204238692885449_2845944170411982848_n.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there is one thing in this world that’s Arabs know how to deal with its other Arabs......why we have to go over there peddling our brand of shit when our own countries are in a f***ing shit state o

And as utterly f***ing bonkers as it seems there is a tiny glimpse of potential success in that strategy. His twitter war with the DPRK is well known and well criticised and yet for the first time in

Yup sure does mate. Not all good. I count my blessings that I wasn't born into one of those hell holes.   

Posted Images

Regardless of whether you support Assad, ISIS, or the jihadists, Tony Blair thinks we should go to war and send the troops in. He's a man who speaks from experience:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tony-blair-says-uk-should-launch-military-action-in-syria-because-non-intervention-has-consequences/ar-AAvHJtm?ocid=spartandhp

6 hours ago, C556 said:

Regardless of whether you support Assad, ISIS, or the jihadists, Tony Blair thinks we should go to war and send the troops in. He's a man who speaks from experience:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tony-blair-says-uk-should-launch-military-action-in-syria-because-non-intervention-has-consequences/ar-AAvHJtm?ocid=spartandhp

They should parachute that parasite out ASAP.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

They should parachute that parasite out ASAP.

Waste of a good 'Chute,just kick him out without one,why does he still get airtime,the guys a traitorous c**t full stop.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

:laugh: Is this shit for real! Pissed myself when I saw this, it's brilliant. The level of statesmanship during the cold war years was premier league stuff, real bone tingling national addresses and political strategy etc. Now we have this...

AAA.png

Edited by Born Hunter
1 minute ago, dave88 said:

He literally tries to run america through twitter

And as utterly f***ing bonkers as it seems there is a tiny glimpse of potential success in that strategy. His twitter war with the DPRK is well known and well criticised and yet for the first time in history we may see the 'de-nuclearisation' of the Korean peninsular! Of course it may all collapse, be part of Kim's tactics or even just be coincidental but nonetheless twitter and his VERY layman type language is what this POTUS has defined himself with.

I just like it because for some reason it is still shocking to me. We're so used to every past president behaving, well, presidential and this one has just basically said "f**k you Russia..... and errr ya mum's fat! Murica!" :laugh:

We might all be irradiated to f**k by the end of the week but right now I'm laughing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3