British soldier killed in Syria

How is he deluded mate. The amount of kids killed and maimed is f***ing ridiculous. Smart bombs my arse.

Don't particularly like the tribes but dead kids and kids with no arm or legs well it just don't go with the narrative were told by the hawk's and government " we're saving those poor people". 

Btw in very proud British and patriotic before I get slated for not supporting the troops or my country. 

It's just my opinion. 

I agree with wilf the first gulf war was probably done for the right reason. And even then there was weapon's sales and interests even behind that. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there is one thing in this world that’s Arabs know how to deal with its other Arabs......why we have to go over there peddling our brand of shit when our own countries are in a f***ing shit state o

And as utterly f***ing bonkers as it seems there is a tiny glimpse of potential success in that strategy. His twitter war with the DPRK is well known and well criticised and yet for the first time in

Yup sure does mate. Not all good. I count my blessings that I wasn't born into one of those hell holes.   

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, scothunter said:

How is he deluded mate. The amount of kids killed and maimed is f***ing ridiculous. Smart bombs my arse.

Don't particularly like the tribes but dead kids and kids with no arm or legs well it just don't go with the narrative were told by the hawk's and government " we're saving those poor people". 

Btw in very proud British and patriotic before I get slated for not supporting the troops or my country. 

It's just my opinion. 

I agree with wilf the first gulf war was probably done for the right reason. And even then there was weapon's sales and interests even behind that. 

sh,,t happens mate  

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Utterly deluded 

Sad but it's true. It doesn't make the soldier any less a hero though and they have my upmost respect but they are just sent out there to do a job by deluded governments with their own agendas. Syria was one of the nicest countries there is and from outside intervention (that came to save them)it is now the biggest shithole on the planet.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Sad but it's true. It doesn't make the soldier any less a hero though and they have my upmost respect but they are just sent out there to do a job by deluded governments with their own agendas. Syria was one of the nicest countries there is and from outside intervention (that came to save them)it is now the biggest shithole on the planet.

Oh I dunno I worked in Oldham once lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Oh I dunno I worked in Oldham once lol

Born and raised in Oldham .. I agree it has to be the shittiest place in he world ?

• Thanks 1

If there is one thing in this world that’s Arabs know how to deal with its other Arabs......why we have to go over there peddling our brand of shit when our own countries are in a f***ing shit state on so many levels is beyond me !

So what if Assad rinses a town of other Arabs?

So what if Saddam Hussain gasses a load of f***ing Kurds?

Im more worried about white kids in the care system being gang raped by pakis in British cities and how we are managing to produce 3000 “guests” a year for the Jeremy Kyle show !..........I honestly don’t give a flying f**k about Arabs slaughtering other Arabs in Arabia !! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

It just doesn't make sense for Assad to do all this at this time, it does make you wonder if we are the bad guys afterall.

Did he ever stop? He apparently got away with something like 30 odd chemical weapon strikes already with absolutely no consequences up until Trump's token tomahawk strike.

It's right to be suspicious of the West's agenda I agree. I just don't think we should castrate ourselves with it.

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Did he ever stop? He apparently got away with something like 30 odd chemical weapon strikes already with absolutely no consequences up until Trump's token tomahawk strike.

It's right to be suspicious of the West's agenda I agree. I just don't think we should castrate ourselves with it.

What did he use for his latest chemical attack? Vinegar? From what I've seen on the news this supposed attack looks very suspicious indeed. I haven't taken much notice tbh but those clips that i saw hardly looked terrible.