A wee hour out

Well the wee one was Boxing so loaded the wee dogs for an hour bushing whilst I waited. I never even made a 100 yards An they where of . An that’s where I spent my hour waiting. They normally have a hunt on wotever they can find An today it was the deer who where on the menu. They took off from the banks to the woods. I could hear the busher in full scream from deep in the wood to the far side An back close. I spent the whole hour there watching and listening. They flushed 10 that I seen before calling it a day. Managed a couple off pics off the old dog waiting on the busher coming back 

F5CF0E28-A7F3-4A05-9E28-15968E1D85C1.jpeg

59900CBD-F9CB-40AC-8B8F-738822AD73EC.jpeg

FA517D15-6E8B-4362-B5AE-9824D375AD2B.jpeg

• Like 13

shes beagle/russell x cocker mate. She’s a handy dog mate real fast and fairly athletic hits  water will jump sheep fencing and speaks well. As said on a previous post she’s not mine she’s a mates. My first encounter with something bred to bush,  im used to working jacks but she’s good fun to have around An them two have clicked well. She’s seen a fair bit since being here An has been a pleasure to have around 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, johnrussell84 said:

shes beagle/russell x cocker mate. She’s a handy dog mate real fast and fairly athletic hits  water will jump sheep fencing and speaks well. As said on a previous post she’s not mine she’s a mates. My first encounter with something bred to bush,  im used to working jacks but she’s good fun to have around An them two have clicked well. She’s seen a fair bit since being here An has been a pleasure to have around 

In the pic she looks quite tall for her breeding,what size is she, looks fit with nice head.

• Like 1