Hi, I’m a new member on this and I have created this to ask who is the best breeder for saluki working lines. Is it John lennon? I have had Salukis in the past from khan jihad and dessert fox lines and I’m looking for another saluki now that would be top for hare coursing. I have heard John lennon Breeds the best working Salukis. Is that true? If so, is there anyone else who has better working Salukis or not? I have been looking on preloved and Pets4Homes but haven’t found a good one.

1 hour ago, Sameer said:

Hi, I’m a new member on this and I have created this to ask who is the best breeder for saluki working lines. Is it John lennon? I have had Salukis in the past from khan jihad and dessert fox lines and I’m looking for another saluki now that would be top for hare coursing. I have heard John lennon Breeds the best working Salukis. Is that true? If so, is there anyone else who has better working Salukis or not? I have been looking on preloved and Pets4Homes but haven’t found a good one.

Arcticgun ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Black necks got a v good stud dog sure hel get some pics up 😎

I’m not looking for a stood mate 

39 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

That’s a shame good luck 

No green that dog dosnt belong to me although I did offer the bloke 12 grand besides he's got Glenn of imaal and Celtic war hound blood plus a dash of bum hole terrier 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

No green that dog dosnt belong to me although I did offer the bloke 12 grand besides he's got Glenn of imaal and Celtic war hound blood plus a dash of bum hole terrier 

Oh I see now  the bum hole terrier has a lot to bring to the table If you disregard the aggression  when bent over 😩

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

You no nothing about the true game bum hole dog's of old

Fill us in bruv.... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Fill us in bruv.... 

When we had bear's in this country a dog meeting 1 head on got eaten so the dog's were trained and bred to attack the bum hole the blood shows in some of the arse grabbers bred today we don't like them now days but a dog that went straight for the shitter was highly prized at 1 time

9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

When we had bear's in this country a dog meeting 1 head on got eaten so the dog's were trained and bred to attack the bum hole the blood shows in some of the arse grabbers bred today we don't like them now days but a dog that went straight for the shitter was highly prized at 1 time

😂😂😂👍

On 10/03/2018 at 14:07, Sameer said:

Still haven’t got the answer 

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Big Pete from Wolverhampton 

Are his better than John’s mate?

Edited by Sameer