Coursing sire for stud wanted

Hi all, looking for a sire for my bitch, she's a collie/whippet/saluki/greyhound mainly running dog however she' thrown alot of collie. 

She' 23inch tts is a cracking dog however only thing she lacks is top speed therefore I would like to put a coursing dog something fasy around 25inches over her. 

Willing to pay/travel however in and around Shropshire if possible. Thanks 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 500

I like whippet/greys , I think they can be underrated at times .. but put to the right lurcher I think they can produce some cracking mutts 

Would you no think of putting a greyhound whippet over her if she lacks speed just a thought 

Posted Images

Got the same dog here mate. Saluki collie grey x Grew but he’s more saluki so thrown to that side. I would have been happy with a bit more collie in him! He’s doing a good job though. Plenty of lads on here with coursing types so hope you find what you are after ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, white van man said:

Got the same dog here mate. Saluki collie grey x Grew but he’s more saluki so thrown to that side. I would have been happy with a bit more collie in him! He’s doing a good job though. Plenty of lads on here with coursing types so hope you find what you are after ?

Yeah thanks mate 

13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

There's always 1 who has to clown around can't you be sensible for once

The lad just wants some genuine help and I've took advantage, I realise now this was wrong and my actions were unjust, I would like to take this opportunity to make a public apology, I'm sorry to all those I have let down and promise to learn from my mistakes, I thank you for your time. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lowther said:

The lad just wants some genuine help and I've took advantage, I realise now this was wrong and my actions were unjust, I would like to take this opportunity to make a public apology, I'm sorry to all those I have let down and promise to learn from my mistakes, I thank you for your time. 

Fanny

28 minutes ago, Lowther said:

You do better with a bottle of WKD and a snare up this end 

No no no snaring you could catch anything this time of year and with your choice of bait your risking catching a young un my cousin Darrel knows what trouble that gets you in