Jump to content
mattwhite

BSA R10 Supercarbine .177 full kit

Recommended Posts

BSA R10 Supercarbine .177 full kit


Well I'm going back to springers so I'm selling the whole package as is.

R10 supercarbine.

The scope will be an Edgar bros 3-9×40

Neoprene camo sling

Edgar bros 5-9 tilt bipod

Webley stirrup pump 

1x10 shot mag

The rifle is in immaculate condition. The only Mark on it is a light scratch on the bsa silencer that it's being sold with.

Thanks for looking lads


  • Advertiser
    mattwhite
  • Date
    03/03/18
  • Price
    £680.00
  • Category

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good luck with your sale mate,theres a few going back to springers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, j j m said:

good luck with your sale mate,theres a few going back to springers

Yes I've noticed one or two pal👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mattwhite said:

Yes I've noticed one or two pal👍

YOU WANT A KICK IN THE TEETH 80

Matt iv got springers and pcp,s

and nether are going no where

pcp.s for when a job needs done

springers for fun .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great set up for someone there matt, whats happening with the hawke scope pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, big napper said:

Great set up for someone there matt, whats happening with the hawke scope pal.

It's going on the Springer whatever that may be pal👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

YOU WANT A KICK IN THE TEETH 80

Matt iv got springers and pcp,s

and nether are going no where

pcp.s for when a job needs done

springers for fun .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I get that jimmy but im going out less with pcps and wanting to get out with a springer more often pal.

I'm not saying never again but at the moment I'm getting a lot more out of the sport with a Springer 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised to see this up for sale Matt.

 

 ....... Either way, good luck with the sale Mate :thumbs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice gun Matt, I do like these and had been toying with one.

I am a little confused as the map link to your advert is showing Scotland not Anglesey ??

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, philpot said:

Nice gun Matt, I do like these and had been toying with one.

I am a little confused as the map link to your advert is showing Scotland not Anglesey ??

 

Phil

Good shot count for ratting Phil

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, philpot said:

Nice gun Matt, I do like these and had been toying with one.

I am a little confused as the map link to your advert is showing Scotland not Anglesey ??

 

Phil

That's got me confused as well phil I'm definitely Anglesey though👍

If you need to know any more about it pm me pal👍👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×