Can anyone recommend a lightweight scope

Can anyone recommend a lightweight scope , I’m looking for a scope to put on my prosport, something lightweight, nothing to fancy, I tried my Mtc mambalite 4-16x44 on the prosport, but I want something shorter, I do like some of the hawke range, looked through a few with nice reticles the amx but do the do a short scope ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a 3-9x50 non so hawke vantage but it  had normal Mil-Dot ret !

all mine have got Hawke scopes on them viz but the only one iv got with an amx is the airmax 4-16x50 looks ok on a pcp! best scope ive got is an endurance 5-15x50 its not a bad weight its cl

Pao have bad reviews Phil, can’t get away with the eye relief on the connect mate, 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, si brown said:

fullsizeoutput_225.thumb.jpeg.0c132bb66def5267794f2028c3794e6b.jpegall mine have got Hawke scopes on them viz but the only one iv got with an amx is the airmax 4-16x50

looks ok on a pcp!

best scope ive got is an endurance 5-15x50 its not a bad weight its clear and a fair bit shorter.. half mil though

Any idea on the length & weight mate

7 minutes ago, si brown said:

its a mint scope, its been on the 510 but I had to swap out cos I couldn't get me lamp fitting on the top rail.. no room :(

Fh2imlrcSxO%lV%fAQAxNQ.jpg

8 minutes ago, si brown said:

its a mint scope, its been on the 510 but I had to swap out cos I couldn't get me lamp fitting on the top rail.. no room :(

Fh2imlrcSxO%lV%fAQAxNQ.jpg

Is that for sale mate ?

5 minutes ago, philpot said:

I had a look at some PAO compact scopes the other day Shaun and I am in the RFD tomorrow so I will get you the details.

MTC Viper Connect is certainly more compact than the Mamba Lite but heavier, nice though.

Phil

Pao have bad reviews Phil, can’t get away with the eye relief on the connect mate, 

• Sad 1
Just now, si brown said:

no it'll be going back on the 510 once I find a mount that will go on the air cylinder!

have a look online viz, Hawke knocked £100 of the retail price thats why I bought it

Just noticed the weight mate 737 ish grams! To heavy mate, can you not convert the top mount to take the lamp mate

4 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Just noticed the weight mate 737 ish grams! To heavy mate, can you not convert the top mount to take the lamp mate

its one of them ledray lamps, might just take the grinder to it and make it fit!

have a look at the panorama range ive got one, massive field o view 3-9x40 bit lighter and about 20mm shorter:thumbs: