Sign in to follow this  
pick

pickaxe terriers

3 hours ago, Grunter123 said:

Had a pup out of these 2014/5 time pixaxe breed 

Are u sure the dog on the right was bred that way I’m nearly sure he wasn’t if it’s the same dog I think it is 

• Like 1

This is what I was told .but you know terrier men bullshiters the bitch I got never made made a top class dog average  bitch on fox 

3 hours ago, Grunter123 said:

This is what I was told .but you know terrier men bullshiters the bitch I got never made made a top class dog average  bitch on fox 

Clay was a wheeler dog no pick axe as far as I was aware dug him a nice few times and he over this side of the water very average dog to work wouldn’t be my cup of tea 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shaneg said:

Clay was a wheeler dog no pick axe as far as I was aware dug him a nice few times and he over this side of the water very average dog to work wouldn’t be my cup of tea 

The lad  who had them contacted me  , that dog was Wheeler and I told  him at the time that bitches breeding was false 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Herbert77 said:

That clay was a complete jacker dean Hemingway bred it was out of jud 

I never seen the dog come off to be fair but he was an out and our bayer but that was in his latter years no nothing about him in his younger years to look at him he was reckless at one time 

I had the dog on trial up there with the worst I’d seen went back to Yorkshire and was sold on I see it two years later it was in bits 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Herbert77 said:

I had the dog on trial up there with the worst I’d seen went back to Yorkshire and was sold on I see it two years later it was in bits 

I bet it wasn’t the breeder you had it on trail off 

10 hours ago, Northwest terriers said:

If it’s the clay I’m thinking of he was a decent dog every time I dug him over the water 

Strange how things go isn’t it