Sign in to follow this  
JoannaG

Rat problem Sussex

Hello everyone,

I'm based in West Sussex near Haywards Heath and I'm looking for an experienced ratter to come and help us out with rats around our chicken coop. If anyone could help, please do let me know.

Thank you,

Joanna

Can you give a bit more description, what's happening, where are they, where is the coop,what are you seeing ?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your replies. The coop is about 5x5m, and we have four chicks. The rats are in the coop, and in the bushes / earth in the surrounding area. We often see rats (1 or 2) darting around when we go down to give them their food, so think there are quite a lot down there. We are trying to reduce them by not leaving any food out, but thinking we need a more radical solution to cut the numbers down.

Thanks,

Joanna

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this