RABBIT NUMBERS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its no even worth the bother of getting into trouble for pheasants as you can get them given to you for free now days 

It's sad to see. The very same thing is happening here in Ireland, and thing is, there aint a dalm thing we can do about it. Where will we be in another ten or twenty years? Will there be any good rab

I can remember certain places we knew as hotspots, in particular, one private park, we ferreted it every Sunday without fail, it was nowt to see 5 or 6 hundred rabbits out and about, the place was mov

3 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

How did you do that ? :) lol

If your on a phone, on top of page of article, there should be three vertical dots on the right hand side. Hit on that, and it will give you various options. Hit on SHARE, then scroll down to COPY TO CLIP BOARD. Hit on that, and then go over to here, or wherever you wanna post it. When you want to enter the article, just hold your finger on the screen, and PASTE pops up. Hit that, and TADAAAA! lol

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

How did you do that ? :) lol

Magic lol... it's quite simple really easier to show rather than explain I'm on an iPad so I go to the said article in the Scotsman go to the search bar highlight it by pressing, copy it and then return here to the Hunting Life and then reply to the message and tap screen paste option comes up paste into the reply boom job done the link appears. ?

On 1/10/2018 at 12:58, EDDIE B said:

If your on a phone, on top of page of article, there should be three vertical dots on the right hand side. Hit on that, and it will give you various options. Hit on SHARE, then scroll down to COPY TO CLIP BOARD. Hit on that, and then go over to here, or wherever you wanna post it. When you want to enter the article, just hold your finger on the screen, and PASTE pops up. Hit that, and TADAAAA! lol

Thanks Eddie, i will try & follow that !  lol

I had a ramble the other morning in a place that 4 or 5 years ago  rabbits were a big problem on newly sown grass but then along came RHD and the rabbit disappeared. The other morning I seen quiet a few and many went into small little burrows that would be easily ferreted on my own.

So do I ferret a few rabbits for myself and to get my un-employed ferret out or do I leave be ? Over the years I often seen rabbits coming back after the myxi and I'd be watching them increase in population and when the time came to harvest a few I'd find the myxi had beaten me to it.

It's damned if you do and damned if you don't.

• Like 2