Tx200 advice

Mark one of these days im coming down and im going to show you just how good a PS,,and a 97 is in my hands

SORRY BUT IM GOING TO BURST YOU BUBBLE

387 CROWS

3 AFTERNOONS

RIFLES

TX200

PROW SPORT

RESULT

PRO SPORT CAME OUT TOPS

SHOOTERS

ME

VIZLAUK

TX200 BRAND NEW VIZ PUT IT DOWN AND USED THE PRO SPORT WHEN I WENT FOR A CUPPA

viz was amazed at the ps and that was from a man that loves the tx .

speaks volumes that statement mark .

as you know iv a Si Brown tuned tx here but id rather take the relum tornado out than that tx 

mind ethan loves the tx and boy can he shoot it lol

but that because he cant walk about with a pro sport but that will come soon real soon

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who actually believes what they read in theses mags . Fake mag  Ask another 100 readers and the results would be different  

IMO HW97 is far better than TX after a spit and polish ,      

I am really crap with a springer and I don't mind admitting it. The TX of mine was shocking in MY hands, my groups were rubbish BUT after Tim had fitted a TBT kit (not the short stroke though, not nee

Posted Images

4 hours ago, villaman said:

Who actually believes what they read in theses mags . Fake mag 

Ask another 100 readers and the results would be different  

Mark it seems :laugh:

O and lets not forget Rezmond :rofl:

Sorry rez could not help my self

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Mark it seems :laugh:

O and lets not forget Rezmond :rofl:

Sorry rez could not help my self

Not for me. I only get um as the in laws have a subscription for me.

I do however, kinda agree with them in this instance. The 97 needs some sort of work, whereas the TX doesn't, they have to appeal to the masses. Plus we don't know how much AA spend on advertising with the magazine... if you catch my drift. 

They wont have the 97 as 'best underlever... when it's fettled' would they...

1 minute ago, Rez said:

Not for me. I only get um as the in laws have a subscription for me.

I do however, kinda agree with them in this instance. The 97 needs some sort of work, whereas the TX doesn't, they have to appeal to the masses. Plus we don't know how much AA spend on advertising with the magazine... if you catch my drift. 

They wont have the 97 as 'best underlever... when it's fettled' would they...

They say the tx Rez,,,,,,, that it can not be made better than it is out of the box mate

but we know it can and sfs say the tx can not be tuned ether or made better ether

But it can

so as we know the 97 has to be tuned out of the box

dose that make them the same iv had 97,s that iv never opened up or tuned and strait out of the box and they have served me well.

and yes they are better tuned but so is the tx200

me and viz have been tuning the tx for years before any one else did theres

and shot for shot the 97 will out match the tx or the ps any time in the right hands

tuned or not ,

You need to get that 97 of your back out mate your going soft using them pcp,s all the time

get back to some real shooting

and see what your missing rez with that 97 and fall for her all over again

Then tell me she is not

2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Mark one of these days im coming down and im going to show you just how good a PS,,and a 97 is in my hands

SORRY BUT IM GOING TO BURST YOU BUBBLE

387 CROWS

3 AFTERNOONS

RIFLES

TX200

PROW SPORT

RESULT

PRO SPORT CAME OUT TOPS

SHOOTERS

ME

VIZLAUK

TX200 BRAND NEW VIZ PUT IT DOWN AND USED THE PRO SPORT WHEN I WENT FOR A CUPPA

viz was amazed at the ps and that was from a man that loves the tx .

speaks volumes that statement mark .

as you know iv a Si Brown tuned tx here but id rather take the relum tornado out than that tx 

mind ethan loves the tx and boy can he shoot it lol

but that because he cant walk about with a pro sport but that will come soon real soon

I don`t disbelieve you for one second Jimmy, :no:

Each to their own, as always  :good:

Must admit though, ever since I mentioned getting the T Rex tuned by Rat Works, the opinionated responses back has been unbelievable from the lads on here :laugh:.

It`s been good fun though:boogy:

The TX keeps winning all the competitions and HFT World Championships remember.

I`ll get my coat on the way out  :toast:

I was only saying. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks lads, a few mixed opinions.

His first ever springer was an lgu and he loved it,  money meant he had to let it go, so when he had some cash he bought the hw95, however he hated it, so he traded it in for this tx, I will say it seems to shoot reasonably well, but he thinks it could be better, so that's what we're aiming for.

We would rather work on it than send it to the likes of ratworks, mainly as I am a firm believer you should know your rifles inside out, and having done plenty of pcp's, I'm keen to find my way around this springer as well,  I do know ratworks does some excellent work, I have one of his r10's here, incredible rifle, so I'm not knocking his work in any way.

Thanks for all the opinions no thought, Charlie caller, I may well give you a shout if it's ok, I know you know your stuff, heard too many good things about rifles you have worked on.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Thanks lads, a few mixed opinions.

His first ever springer was an lgu and he loved it,  money meant he had to let it go, so when he had some cash he bought the hw95, however he hated it, so he traded it in for this tx, I will say it seems to shoot reasonably well, but he thinks it could be better, so that's what we're aiming for.

We would rather work on it than send it to the likes of ratworks, mainly as I am a firm believer you should know your rifles inside out, and having done plenty of pcp's, I'm keen to find my way around this springer as well,  I do know ratworks does some excellent work, I have one of his r10's here, incredible rifle, so I'm not knocking his work in any way.

Thanks for all the opinions no thought, Charlie caller, I may well give you a shout if it's ok, I know you know your stuff, heard too many good things about rifles you have worked on.

Dont mention the Kral Puncher to Tim :whistling:

When im stuck its Tim i go to Rabid or viz

O,,,and Mark if the tx is so good out of the box

why O why did you get your,s tuned:whistling:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mark williams said:

"Why oh why did I get the TX tuned" Jimmy ?

:rofl::laugh:  - you asked for it !

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

IMG_0275.JPG.634857ba84e3e7be7b19b8d62ca56233.JPG

Err if i remember right Marko they were taken before it was tuned

and if not you could have the same results with an un,tuned tx

only saying like

5 minutes ago, mark williams said:

I`ll have that to Jimmy.

She was tuned for the decoying but accuracy wise she was very good out of the box .

If you ask me Mark your having better results with the FWB,s mate

and there not tuned yet

To be fair Jimmy, I`ve shot the FWB Sport rifles none stop since I was 15 yrs old.

Although the T Rex is a very fine Springer, personally I pick whichever one up on the day according to how I want to shoot/ feel.

I am guilty of picking the FWB`s up more than the T Rex of late Jimmy and that might give you that impression of better results with the FWB`s.

atb  Mark