Bullx suitability

Having grown up with them, im currently thinking long and hard if a dog will fit in with my lifestyle right now. Ive grown up with Staffies and English bulls, just love them but was hoping for something with a bit more pace for general mooching, rabbits etc. I know there's plenty that say a dog like that will be wasted on me if that's all I want to use it for but it seems the best of both worlds to me with my love for the bulls!

At the moment I'm living at my Nans but I'm flying back to my camper van in Spain soon which I'm goin to travel in for a month before bringing it back here to live in. 

Would it be sensible to rear a Bullx pup in a campervan lol? Plan is to take the dog with me as much as I can! I'm self employed so work is flexible which would be handy. As me and the Mrs could work it so while ones at work, the other isn't. 

Itd be be a pet, moocher and travel companion.if it can help fill the pot then that'd be lovely too!

Plenty of bullxs are used for mooching but alot of lurchers all types really there are ones for mooching and ones for serious sport. I had a racy bullx was out most weekends and some week days some say that's a mooch about others would argue that' serious. If you know what you want and that would suit you best the dog will grow up living that lifestyle and not know the difference. As long as it's fed watered and cared for dogs are fairly happy. I'm sure others will disagree with what I've said but in my opinon you'll be fine with one. As far as the camper least it will be easy to keep an eye on him and it will only have limited things to destroy haha 

Exactly what my Mrs said, less stuff for ot to destroy in the van! :laugh: 

I'm hoping there'd be times where I could take the dog to work, if not my girlfriend would be off and failing that, I'd get a friend/family to come take it out for a walk.

Tempted by a half X, what kind of size do they usually make? 

33 minutes ago, Little Butch said:

I'm hoping there'd be times where I could take the dog to work, if not my girlfriend would be off and failing that, I'd get a friend/family to come take it out for a walk.

Someone was looking for half cross while back and I think general consensus was they were hard to find.

I live in a static caravan with the girlfriend a lurcher and a staffy the lurcher is 25ish inch image.thumb.jpg.612bdb4a96b66f93745b59f8c81d98d6.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.9b6dd8956876e878e8313c569caef8ce.jpgand the staffy maby 15 16 inch. The staffy is far more work in a smaller space he's 13 and a right prick. You give the a lurcher a good walk a comfy warm spot and it's happy days ... My lurcher is a collie bull grey.  I just got him as a mooching buddy and a bit of lamping he dose me sound 

image.jpg

Edited by green dragon
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Plenty of bullxs are used for mooching but alot of lurchers all types really there are ones for mooching and ones for serious sport. I had a racy bullx was out most weekends and some week days some say that's a mooch about others would argue that' serious. If you know what you want and that would suit you best the dog will grow up living that lifestyle and not know the difference. As long as it's fed watered and cared for dogs are fairly happy. I'm sure others will disagree with what I've said but in my opinon you'll be fine with one. As far as the camper least it will be easy to keep an eye on him and it will only have limited things to destroy haha 

U answered ur own question ....only You could answer 

Edited by MR RABBIT
22 hours ago, Little Butch said:

My half x is approx 26" tts. 

Very easy going around the kennel but once out lamping etc he turns into a different dog. Switches on