whos getting what

15 hours ago, villaman said:

FAC .25 but fao still has not contacted me yet 8 1/2 months so far 

its an absolute sham...and no different in North Yorkshire!  

wtf has happened to our services, there a fcking joke and not a funny one at that!

you'll have to get it put away in the shop till they/she can be arsed to sort it out :(

whats your choice in .25 then?!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that I'm not getting anything shooting related this Christmas - the missus wouldn't know what to buy unless I was very specific.

We had the works Christmas meal a few nights ago - that lot got me some shooting stuff ..........

A metal pellet catcher and a load of 14cm targets, a game cook book and a Nerf gun :D

Si, you're a lucky fecker with that HW35 mate :yes:

....... Nice one Jimmy :good:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I'm pretty sure that I'm not getting anything shooting related this Christmas - the missus wouldn't know what to buy unless I was very specific.

We had the works Christmas meal a few nights ago - that lot got me some shooting stuff ..........

A metal pellet catcher and a load of 14cm targets, a game cook book and a Nerf gun :D

Si, you're a lucky fecker with that HW35 mate :yes:

....... Nice one Jimmy :good:

thats a great touch from the staff jon:thumbs:

short of the jm35 I wont be getting anything else shooting related cos know one in my family has a clue about air guns!! lol

I bet I get another flask of my lad though :)

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, si brown said:

thats a great touch from the staff jon:thumbs:

short of the jm35 I wont be getting anything else shooting related cos know one in my family has a clue about air guns!! lol

I bet I get another flask of my lad though :)

They're a good bunch mate, I moan about them sometimes but, they are a nice lot.

......... I got them all Ouija boards :laugh:

They loved them - they all said they'll have a go with them over Christmas. I can't wait to hear the stories :laugh:

You can always use a decent flask mate :yes::thumbs:

• Haha 2

A flask is the best caller/decoy going open a flask for a brew and wammo as both hands are full ,flask 1 side cup the other foxes/deer/pigeons etc appear by the dozen drop it to get your rifle and pif path puff they all feck off:censored:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, si brown said:

its an absolute sham...and no different in North Yorkshire!  

wtf has happened to our services, there a fcking joke and not a funny one at that!

you'll have to get it put away in the shop till they/she can be arsed to sort it out :(

whats your choice in .25 then?!

FX of some sort at the moment 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, villaman said:

you may not like the look of them, I didn't at first but the wildcat is a good bit of kit and I recon it would be sound in .25!

its not got all the bells and whistles but there bombproof and less to go wrong, they  make a mint night vision setup... 

I wouldn't by a brand new one though 

5 minutes ago, si brown said:

you may not like the look of them, I didn't at first but the wildcat is a good bit of kit and I recon it would be sound in .25!

its not got all the bells and whistles but there bombproof and less to go wrong, they  make a mint night vision setup... 

I wouldn't by a brand new one though 

I have been looking at the second hand market but not a lot about in fac :thumbs: 

33 minutes ago, villaman said:

Wouldn't touch one with a barge pole, I've had two and got shot of both of them, twangy things, felt like a toy in my hands, poorly built, and the accuracy was worse than a drunk at the urinals !

spoil yourself and get a cricket, puts the fx to shame.

I won't be getting nowt shooting related I doubt, they know I like my stuff  'just so'  and am fussy, so they let me sort it out myself, just the way I like it.

• Like 1

As you all know, I had both .177 and .22 Wildcats and both were fine although the .22 needed a tweak to the mag feed BUT I wouldn't go for the .25 FAC as I understand they are not so easy to keep on target, a bit of a twang and only a 7 or 8 shot mag. If the new Mk2 has a bigger mag as the Impact, it will be on my bucket list in sub 12.

Not getting any xmas presents from my wife nor am I buying her any as we tend to buy stuff as and when we see them rather than buying only for xmas. HOWEVER my birthday is on New Years Day so that is another story all together.

Phil

• Like 2