God Save the Queen.

3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Referring to you haha what a needy c**t you are. 

was I was replying to the thread.  

You been on the buckie? I'm not a Celtic supporter or a republican and I called you Scottie to wind you up. f**k's sake you're easy to wind up. Calm down Scottie.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She doesn't manage her money others invest it for her?  Same as anyone else would do if they had a fortune. Im sure if there is any wrong doing she will intervene. Good to see the republican

Ffs, Panorama says £10,000000 of her majesty's money ended up in an offshore tax haven. Some of it was invested in 'Brighthouse' the notorious high street shop which has often been criticised for expl

Left wing pricks like the BBC and the Gaurdian would do better investigating the effect of massive rises in business rates on small business owners.....some poor fuckers are now just working for the g

No, not an idiot,but cynical? Exploitative? Uncaring?Calculating? Unpatriotic? Greedy?  Cold? Germanically efficient in growing her wealth? Piss taker? Yep,all of those and more.

Edited by jukel123
18 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

No, not an idiot,but cynical? Exploitative? Uncaring?Calculating? Unpatriotic? Greedy?  Cold? Germanically efficient in growing her wealth? Piss taker? Yep,all of those and more.

Why is she any of those things?......there’s a massive part of me would like to beleive she had a direct hand in popping this money where that shower of c**ts in Westminster can’t get their greedy f***ing hands on it to fritter away on shite.......but alas I know that won’t be the case.

However, fair play to her and fair play to anyone that legally stops themselves being robbed by legal force.

I take it you are not one of those halfwits that thinks tax is “moral” ?........I reckon you are a lot more logical than that mate.

I hope HRH stopped them getting their hands on billions......once again, setting a fine example to the rest of the country and the world :drinks:

By the way, just to put things into perspective :

the Queen costs everyone 62p a year.......yes, 62p !!

Foriegn aid costs 70p in every hundred generated !!!.......thats EVERY SINGLE £100 of every single day for every single person out comes 70p to send away abroad !!

or shall we talk about the £60 A WEEK for the NHS 

one of the things I mention above performs its duties perfectly and has done for well over half a century and the other 2 are shite.......I’ll let you decide which is the best value for money if it’s money we are talking ;)

• Like 3

Tax avoidance and tax evasion are two very different things........

An example - I'll bet many here cheered on Lewis Hamilton recently. Lewis Hamilton who resides in Monaco - tax contribution from Stevenage's most famous son ? ZERO ! 

But ask yourself this - if any of us was of substantial wealth, wouldn't we do all we could to hold onto as much of it as possible  ? If a system exists by which you can legally  benefit, wouldn't you be a fool not to take advantage of it ? Wouldn't you ?

If the queen decided to revert back to the old system and didnt take the state allocated  money and actually collected the full amount she is legally entitled to in the form of rent it would cost us a lot more than 62p. 

"The true   cost of the royal family explained"

If someone would be kind enough to post this youtube vid for me? 

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, scothunter said:

If the queen decided to revert back to the old system and didnt take the state allocated  money and actually collected the full amount she is legally entitled to in the form of rent it would cost us a lot more than 62p. 

"The true   cost of the royal family explained"

If someone would be kind enough to post this youtube vid for me? 

I'll happily give Her Majesty 62p from every £100 I make - better her than those bags of 5hit in Westminster !

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I'll happily give Her Majesty 62p from every £100 I make - better her than those bags of 5hit in Westminster !

You don’t have to mate, just 62p a year......that’s all.

• Thanks 1

Where’s the illegal bit , ?same as Ashcroft it’s not illegal otherwise they would be nicking him , , Liz & Ashcroft invested money abroad and paid what tax was legally due ....they played by the rules ..Trust the BBC and The Guardian  to come up with an unbiased investigation ..turned it off .

• Like 1

Left wing pricks like the BBC and the Gaurdian would do better investigating the effect of massive rises in business rates on small business owners.....some poor fuckers are now just working for the government.

That my friends, really is disgusting when it’s people life and time and effort they are stealing ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1