Climate Change.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The planet has warmed up and cooled down forever. BUT, that said of course we are not helping matters. Like all things, the debate on climate change has (imho) been hijacked and used to expl

I've already got my log burner going. All dead trees though through tamarisk beetle infestation. Alas, my 89 diesel truck is a super volcano on wheels... Take that hippies!

Francie....how come you can believe that trannies are taking over the world but you cant believe that humans are playing a big part in global warming lol?

Just summarize when you add up all what nature can do to affect the climate be it super volcanoes the sun waxing and waning the earth wobble  ect ect vs me putting the right rubbish in the right bin I just think we are pishing in the wind .

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Just summarize when you add up all what nature can do to affect the climate be it super volcanoes the sun waxing and waning the earth wobble  ect ect vs me putting the right rubbish in the right bin I just think we are pishing in the wind .

That is about right, when mankind is responsible for 3% of 0.004% then really there is not a lot we can do.

I do agree with Chris though about reducing pollution, hell it makes sense not to pour all that shite into the ocean, it makes sense to make more economical engines, it makes sense to reducing exhaust emissions, chemicals in the environment and make the environment around us more pleasant (I hate city air, it always smells dirty), but really it is not causing what the green cabbages say it is causing, Global Warming is a scientific tomfuckery to keep scientists employed, UEAgate proved they were manipulating the data to lie about the data they recorded. You do not lie if the science is good. It was not, never will be. Just keeps taxes being made and scientists in work!

Edited by secretagentmole
5 minutes ago, secretagentmole said:

That is about right, when mankind is responsible for 3% of 0.004% then really there is not a lot we can do.

I do agree with Chris though about reducing pollution, hell it makes sense not to pour all that shite into the ocean, it makes sense to make more economical engines, it makes sense to reducing exhaust emissions, chemicals in the environment and make the environment around us more pleasant (I hate city air, it always smells dirty), but really it is not causing what the green cabbages say it is causing, Global Warming is a scientific tomfuckery to keep scientists employed, UEAgate proved they were manipulating the data to lie about the data they recorded. You do not lie if the science is good. It was not, never will be. Just keeps taxes being made and scientists in work!

I totally agree its not a bad idea to clean the place up a bit just stop using B.S. excuses for doing it  or using it to make money and control 

On 11/5/2017 at 01:35, ChrisJones said:

I disagree with you both on the science but we all agree that dumping shit and cutting the planets lungs out is a bad thing. That, gentlemen, is common ground.

Er what is causing the melting of ice in the Antarctic?

Global Warming?

No!

Man made pollution?

No!

Underwater volcanic eruptions?

Could be!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/nasa-discovers-mantle-plume-almost-as-hot-as-yellowstone-supervolcano-thats-melting-antarctica-from-below/ar-BBEISU4?li=AAnZ9Ug