Best looking car

54 minutes ago, kanny said:

Just a bit of fun but what's your favourite looking car ...I've just been looking at the new Ferrari  fxx-k evo  and I think its my new favourite. ..if you fancy one it will set you back around 3 million and only if Ferrari select you  

fxx-k_evo_09.jpg

Have you got the poster on your bedroom wall?

• Haha 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give you a chance to embellish your dreams and  we got a Austin healey a Ford Capri and a rusty General Lee ....I fecking give up 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

That was kind of the idea of the thread  lol

Sorry took a while to try & post reply.......;-)

can't even post an image now! Haha........I blame trump!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

You can't not like the E type :thumbs:

I saw one a little while back parked up in my local town, just like the one I've put up. Amazing! Pure style & character. I'm not really into cars at all, but something like that I can really appreciate.....;-)

4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I saw one a little while back parked up in my local town, just like the one I've put up. Amazing! Pure style & character. I'm not really into cars at all, but something like that I can really appreciate.....;-)

Still see the odd one around there always a head Turner ...quite liked the old xjs also 

Beatles, Go to work on an egg, Twiggy  Put the G back into GB because Thunderbirds Are Go.  Good old Bobby Moore holding the World Cup, The good Lord rest his soul and Nobby Stiles doing his Jig.

I'm Backing Britain and so and so on. 

2017 Britain's Got S***  Er Talent and nostalgia in my case for zephyr and Humber Sceptre old cars.

All the very best

2 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

Beatles, Go to work on an egg, Twiggy  Put the G back into GB because Thunderbirds Are Go.  Good old Bobby Moore holding the World Cup, The good Lord rest his soul and Nobby Stiles doing his Jig.

I'm Backing Britain and so and so on. 

2017 Britain's Got S***  Er Talent and nostalgia in my case for zephyr and Humber Sceptre old cars.

All the very best

:hmm: :D: 

13958.jpg

ado67allegroblue.jpg