Whippet Pup Couple Weeks On

You'll never believe me if I told you...

.. Exactly the same grub that she's been on since living here ?

Thought you had swapped her feed up a bit? That's what you said at the end of the previous thread any way ;)

She's looking grand now either way, nice solid pup :thumbs:

Edited by BGD

You'll never believe me if I told you...

.. Exactly the same grub that she's been on since living here ?

Thought you had swapped her feed up a bit? That's what you said at the end of the previous thread any way ;)

She's looking grand now either way, nice solid pup :thumbs:

ye I did change how I fed her. But still same grub. Instead of 5 meals she had 6 but closer together...but not more food over the day just broken up abit more.. Then dropped back to 5 and give her slight less biscuit and more chicken. Amd i also followed up on another worming tablet so might of been abit of both I'm not sure. But she's pile on loads of weight and is healthy. My house is absolutely Manic so probably didn't go too well for the pup settling in ? Edited by Somewhereyournot

Fair enough pal like I said she's looking grand now so it's obviously working :thumbs:

Probably right about it just taking her a while to settle down in the new environment. Atb with her.

thanks mate. Nice to see the kids get involved more to be fair. They don't have much interaction with dogs in the kennel.. Not any reason for it just don't. So be nice to get em out eventually

Fair enough pal like I said she's looking grand now so it's obviously working :thumbs:

Probably right about it just taking her a while to settle down in the new environment. Atb with her.

thanks mate. Nice to see the kids get involved more to be fair. They don't have much interaction with dogs in the kennel.. Not any reason for it just don't. So be nice to get em out eventually

Aye it's great to see kids start bonding with the mutts. Every kid should have a dog to grow up with IMO and a whippet is a good choice for the job :thumbs:

• Like 2

very nice that, is it ped or none ped whippet, had none ped bitch great little dog 20in 20lb fast and good on rabbits day/night, the males down the track went up to 32lb strong little dogs and get stuck in to foxes no prob .