A Wander In The Wood

Kids and sticks lol . Mine have got a collection of "weapons" hidden by a gate on the farm . From flamethrowers to machine guns to rocket launchers

Ha ha. These had lasers (apparently) coming from the sticks lol. Love being out in the wild but having the rug rats there and trying to get them interested in the outdoors just makes it so much better

• Like 2

You can't beat getting the little 'uns out mate :thumbs:

A lot of my daughters mates have never played conkers :rolleyes:

I remember my brother whacking me on the head with a conker on a shoe lace because I kept moving mine when it was his turn :laugh:

i used to always aim for the hand holding the string.

• Like 1

DSC_0087.JPGjust got back from a ramble with my 3 monkeys lol, can't beat the fresh air. Atb dc DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0095.JPG

Loving the carvings in them trees DC. I could make some right old stories up to tell the kids about them :laugh::thumbs:
there's alsorts there mate, fairies, bears, wizards, treasure chests with coins, wild boar, dragons, owlspost-99494-0-61079100-1506284454_thumb.jpgpost-99494-0-15188900-1506284522_thumb.jpgpost-99494-0-74241200-1506284733_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

DSC_0087.JPGjust got back from a ramble with my 3 monkeys lol, can't beat the fresh air. Atb dc DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0095.JPG

Loving the carvings in them trees DC. I could make some right old stories up to tell the kids about them :laugh::thumbs:
there's alsorts there mate, fairies, bears, wizards, treasure chests with coins, wild boar, dragons, owls 20170715_145348.jpg 20170715_152536.jpg 20150829_174748.jpg

Wow !!! That looks a great place for the kids mate