Uber "not Fit And Proper"

Got to be honest all my kids love it, they can monitor it on the mobile no money changes hands, and they even come and take my daughter 400 yards up the road when I,ve had a few scoops to many to be driving, I expect Sadik can't will replace them with flying carpets or some other mates taxi outfit from Baghdad

One of the many reasons why they've decided to try and revoke its license is because it's failure report any crime caused by its drivers . Something l like 9 sexual assaults a week are reported by its drivers.

I wouldn't let my wife or daughter get into a uber cab .

Two black cabs pay more tax in this country than the whole of uber. I could go on but I'm in a bit of a good mood

????

• Like 2

I can't think uber will take it lying down , they are going to appeal and I fancy a few law suits flying about threatening all manner of dire consequences...

My daughter works in the city every day and is a frequent cab user but only ever black cabs ..

I can't think uber will take it lying down , they are going to appeal and I fancy a few law suits flying about threatening all manner of dire consequences...

My daughter works in the city every day and is a frequent cab user but only ever black cabs ..

true big company

One of the many reasons why they've decided to try and revoke its license is because it's failure report any crime caused by its drivers . Something l like 9 sexual assaults a week are reported by its drivers.

I wouldn't let my wife or daughter get into a uber cab .

Two black cabs pay more tax in this country than the whole of uber. I could go on but I'm in a bit of a good mood

i,m a little shocked and surprised by this, when you say 9 sexual assaults reported a week by its drivers do you mean 9 drivers are assaulted every week or 9 drivers get reported for assault each week? I,m not trying to be pedantic but cannot believe that is happening and there is not a huge outcry or some kind of reporting of this ,my kids as mentioned also use uber so another cause for concern on my part. Do you have any kind of links to validate these stats or is this just Chinese whispers ? Again not trying to disagree but asking as a concerned dad