Collie Grey For Stud

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My best ever work dogs, were of Pedigree Unknown,...and none the worse for it...

If you're not sure, don't

Posted Images

i dont know lads,a lad has pm me on here he knows the guy that had him from a pup so hes going to try find out for me how hes bred,i havent clamied hes just collie grey i never made this topic thats why i usaly post pics in the bull x topic as i thought hes collie bull grey

8 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

i dont know lads,a lad has pm me on here he knows the guy that had him from a pup so hes going to try find out for me how hes bred,i havent clamied hes just collie grey i never made this topic thats why i usaly post pics in the bull x topic as i thought hes collie bull grey

How many owners has he had ffs

On a serious note i have a long handled brush id be prepared to swap for him and a right good george foreman 

Just now, Black neck said:

How many owners has he had ffs

On a serious note i have a long handled brush id be prepared to swap for him and a right good george foreman 

3 mate the lad had him from a pup untill a good age then the lad i had him must of had him for 2 seasons now he going to have the propper running lol,,and deal come get the old c**t i cant show him anyway hes only got one bollocks i had him intentionally for showing this summer but that soon put a spanner in the works

5 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

3 mate the lad had him from a pup untill a good age then the lad i had him must of had him for 2 seasons now he going to have the propper running lol,,and deal come get the old c**t i cant show him anyway hes only got one bollocks i had him intentionally for showing this summer but that soon put a spanner in the works

Dya want the grill or will the brush do

Just graft him Cana se what's the no on his breeding ,I could understand if he was some ate special  His he or don't we yet know I hope we will get ta no one way or other, the very soft mouthed fur feather edible jukels are slowly becoming a thing from the past to most ,mostly lots want harder bitten jukels in what ever form they take. Atb bill

6 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Just graft him Cana se what's the no on his breeding ,I could understand if he was some ate special  His he or don't we yet know I hope we will get ta no one way or other, the very soft mouthed fur feather edible jukels are slowly becoming a thing from the past to most ,mostly lots want harder bitten jukels in what ever form they take. Atb bill

think it was more so if he was a genuine collie x as the topic was stated bill as it sound a good game collie x are few and fair betwen but like i say iv always thought he was collie bull grey

how much bull i dont no so no he does the job a good bull x lurcher should be expected to do and doesn't care about the sharp end,im not say the dogs something special just hes here if maybe somone is looking for this stamp of dog thats seen abit of evrything and been at it a while  there welcome to use him

25 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

some pics he looks more collie some more bull its just one of them i dont know how much of whats in him aslong as he does the job

Thats the 1 the lad got in good nick now aswell 

Peddling b*****d ?

26 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Thats the 1 the lad got in good nick now aswell 

Peddling b*****d ?

lol wanker 

and hes still not there yet black still got him on dry food were i was stripping some weigh of him give it another 4 or so weeks ill step the fitness up get some good grub in him now(dont want to over do the fitness to early) and have him bouncing by September then he have all the running he can take there were see what old brucey boy is all about lol 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

lol wanker 

and hes still not there yet black still got him on dry food were i was stripping some weigh of him give it another 4 or so weeks ill step the fitness up get some good grub in him now(dont want to over do the fitness to early) and have him bouncing by September then he have all the running he can take there were see what old brucey boy is all about lol 

Well no 1 can knock you for that the lad fair play