North Korea

Fat boy aint no threat to me he wouldnt reach this country. Sick of this country getting involved in f***ing conflicts and losing soldiers for wars we dont benefit from. Other nations get the spoils we get f**k all!

And we get no thanks either! Should only go on a war footing when we are directly at risk. Be like a lot more countries who dont get involved. And after the Eus comments other day i wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

The tribes are more a threat to this country than kim. All resources should be focused on that. IMO

• Like 9

His father was just as antagonistic iirc? The kids just showing his own lot who is the boss, he will stick to the draw line , he well knows not one of em dare do sod all, despite provocation, and too be fair he ain't doing anything we ain't done at some point, we all have weapons of similar and greater power I assume we tested ours ? Think we need too remember we ain't in charge of the world nor is America , North Korea ain't signed up too the UN etc so they aren't obliged too ask permission for this sort of thing , likesay he doing it cos he knows we ain't the stomach or need too stand up too him

Personally think it's up too his own lot too sort him out , like said above we have fought too many fights for the wrong cause and usually at our cost and others gain , our army is too protect our country not for private wars based on future oil profits

• Like 1

I think we have become a bit soured by the last 20 years of interventions in the ME. Facts are that this regime is firing ballistic missiles over another state while developing thermonuclear weapons and telling anyone that might upset them that they'll use this capability quite willingly.

That's not an acceptable way to conduct business in the modern day with or without being signatory to a treaty. There's nothing to be gained from any of this but there is plenty to be lost. Stability in the East is at risk from this crackpot and taking an isolationist approach only encourages more of it.

What do we loose from the North invading the South?

What do we loose from the Chinese closing off the South China Sea?

What do we loose from an arms race in the region and a resurgent Japan?

What do we loose when we leave allies to deal with their own backyard because there's no immediate threat to us on the other side of the globe?

A military solution is perhaps not necessary quite yet but to completely recede from global political issues would be even worse.

India, pakistan and israel wont sign/join a nuclear treaty either.

israel wont even admit to having them even though they have a sizeable arsenal.I think israel is the only middle east state not to sign! Typical kikes didnt even cost them anything to develop. Got them given to them.

I would bet india and paki land would use them on a population before fat boy would.

• Like 1

I don't think it's having nukes that is the line that can't be crossed but how you behave when you have that capability. Right now he's behaving like a 17 yr old council estate thug who just found his dads gun!

I don't doubt for a moment that the Chinese aren't watching how this plays out to test how far they might be able to push things. If I recall the first operational deployment of HMS QE will be to the South China Sea for exactly that reason. At the back of everyone's minds is the need to show a willingness to keep China from taking control of the region.

None of this is fair or whatever but there isn't an option of not picking a side and minding our own business with no repercussions. Maybe there is a diplomatic solution but that looks less likely every time he fires a ballistic missile over Japanese territory.

His father was just as antagonistic iirc? The kids just showing his own lot who is the boss, he will stick to the draw line , he well knows not one of em dare do sod all, despite provocation, and too be fair he ain't doing anything we ain't done at some point, we all have weapons of similar and greater power I assume we tested ours ? Think we need too remember we ain't in charge of the world nor is America , North Korea ain't signed up too the UN etc so they aren't obliged too ask permission for this sort of thing , likesay he doing it cos he knows we ain't the stomach or need too stand up too him

Personally think it's up too his own lot too sort him out , like said above we have fought too many fights for the wrong cause and usually at our cost and others gain , our army is too protect our country not for private wars based on future oil profits

That's why I said South Korea should take him out or better still china or Russia I know they won't happen because they're all communist's in bed together, he's a loose cannon making wild threats too other nations. Public beheadings whole families disappearing in the middle of the night never to be seen again, Wee fat A@sehole

Want public beheading and families dissapearing look no further than saudi. Im not saying he isn't an arsehole and a total despot, but just like sadaam its all gustaw and bullshit. Its to solidate his own power.

As artic stated only a matter of time before he himself dissapears. There fractions in his own regime who are sick of him and imo will act sooner or later.

If you think us steaming into that region and sabre rattling is going to change matters it wont! In fact will only esculate the situation (which fat boy wants). And then we might actually be in danger!

yes one in 10 of his missles work. Most splash and burn. There is plenty far superior missle defences out there. I also doubt he has the plutonium to build up an arsenal.

hes probaly used up what he has in the couple tests he did.

what is worrying is that the kitchens and the ruskies are more concerned by how the western allies sort it out, if we show weakness then they gona do a lot more, wouldnt surprise me if theyre sponsoring him to test our weapons, defense and resolve before they act to see what were made off

• Like 1

Want public beheading and families dissapearing look no further than saudi. Im not saying he isn't an arsehole and a total despot, but just like sadaam its all gustaw and bullshit. Its to solidate his own power.

As artic stated only a matter of time before he himself dissapears. There fractions in his own regime who are sick of him and imo will act sooner or later.

If you think us steaming into that region and sabre rattling is going to change matters it wont! In fact will only esculate the situation (which fat boy wants). And then we might actually be in danger!

yes one in 10 of his missles work. Most splash and burn. There is plenty far superior missle defences out there. I also doubt he has the plutonium to build up an arsenal.

hes probaly used up what he has in the couple tests he did.

I ain't seen anything on the news about Saudi threatening to nuke

South Korea, UK, Japan, USA, but I have read reports of the North Korean leader do it. I don't think they are empty threats I believe he either has China and Russia behind him or he believes he does So in my opinion at this moment in time he is the B@stard causing instability in the world.

Have the yanks an co not been doing military testing an games or whatever ye call it for years on the peninsula?

I take it its not putting missles over the country but its still provocation.

The yanks are still in south k, id see that as a threat, whats this kim boy to do, surrojnded on all sides?

Im not saying he hasnt threatened anyway, but could you beleive the msm?

Iv watched plenty of interviews of putin latley, an i cant see no threat from him, only the msm calling him everything.

Maybe im missing something, if someone could point me in right direction.