Help Wanted

Am overwhelmed by the response lads , I think the moderator is asleep but will pm you when I am able .Thanks everyone.

Not asleep mate but an alarm doesn't go off every time you post. Give us a chance. :thumbs:

Am overwhelmed by the response lads , I think the moderator is asleep but will pm you when I am able .Thanks everyone.

Not asleep mate but an alarm doesn't go off every time you post. Give us a chance. :thumbs:

What ? An alarm doesn't go off when we post ?

Let's see.....forums....scroll down, scroll down.....general topics....ah, here it is - site suggestions. ?

• Like 2

Can't fault it lads! Take my hat off to all of you who have kindly helped this lad out! As for Walshie he has paid for his sense of humour on an installment plan! Think he has a few installments left or as I heard defaulted on the last few!!

Can't fault it lads! Take my hat off to all of you who have kindly helped this lad out! As for Walshie he has paid for his sense of humour on an installment plan! Think he has a few installments left or as I heard defaulted on the last few!!

If it was taxed, he'd be due a rebate !

If it was taxed, he'd be due a rebate !
LOL I think a hefty one at that!