Fecking Insects

Where me and edgego it aint just midges it's flys do the pampers work the same forflys

Try a lavender spray pal fly's hate it.

Yeh, but think of all the attention you'd get from men who like men. I'd rather suffer a few small bites than a busted .......................................................... ?

I've heard it all now, so called hunters complaining about some bugs.

Where me and edgego it aint just midges it's flys do the pampers work the same forflys

Try a lavender spray pal fly's hate it.

Yeh, but think of all the attention you'd get from men who like men. I'd rather suffer a few small bites than a busted .......................................................... ?

I've heard it all now, so called hunters complaining about some bugs.

to be fair i f***ing hate ticks and up till about 15 years ago if a dog got one i'd have to go to the vets to get it removed.

I was reading the other day that Matt Dawson got Lyme disease from a tick bite and had to have heart surgery. Didn't know they were that bad. :icon_eek:

we get them on cattle at work and my mate thinks it funny to throw em at me and there the size of a malteaser.

mind you i did put an unborn fe-tus in his lunch box first.

• Like 3

I was reading the other day that Matt Dawson got Lyme disease from a tick bite and had to have heart surgery. Didn't know they were that bad. :icon_eek:

we get them on cattle at work and my mate thinks it funny to throw em at me and there the size of a malteaser.

mind you i did put an unborn fe-tus in his lunch box first.[/quote

You slaughter men have all the fun