What Would You Do?

Was out today with the dogs and Zip got a skin tear for a barb wire fence, long story short took her to the vet and was presented with two options leave her there get put to sleep and have it stitched $900 – 1200 aud, or a bit of local and a few staples $140 aud What would you do lol?

EZfx8mS.jpgixffxEl.jpgdBtAK92.jpgTe8GGlD.jpg

That vet sounds a bit rich.One of mine got tore both inside back legs,knocked out and stitched for $250.The running dogs are a bit different to the old pig dogs hey.Wounds usually pulled back together themselves or stapled in the field,hate to do that to the little whip crosses.

Staples without thinking ... apart from the cost a dog runs a risk every time it goes under anaesthetic .......

Hey mate how ya been? Hows Tilly doing?

Not good unfortunately I don't think she is ever going to fully recover as no matter how much time I give her off after working her she limps all the next day and obviously to me that no good so a let home is on the cards for her ......