Does Anybody Have A Small Full Eu Hob?

Does anybody have a small full EU Hob? I have a Jill and she is a really nice kit, she is 3rd generation working with people and dogs etc, with parents and grandparents owned she is just like a ferret in the way she won't hide away in the hutch and comes to me when I go out.

The guy I bought her off had a few and I picked one he said to me, why did you pick her? and I said because she keeps coming to me and she is very confident, but unlike the ferret she is really fast and I'm hoping she will be a good worker this year. The reason I ask my question is because I would rather put her to another decent polecat Hob, unless I can find a really good and small working Hob ferret. Next year.

Atb guys and girls

Edited by Hawk17

I remember once complimenting a guy on his 20 inch tts beddy whippet, only to be told it was a deerhound cross, and he was certain of that because the guy who sold it to him said that deerhound crosses always have a white tip on their tail like his did.... :yes: