Irreconcilable Differences

Any one else find that when it come to owning working dogs and having a mrs and family its either one or the other?

The Mrs kept telling me I needed to have more hobbies and friends so I started my own rat pack and now I'm busy ratting or lurchering every weekend and some evenings too and all of a sudden I need less hobbies and friends :laugh:

• Like 2

Tell me about it, My bloke as all for having a pup then he realised she wasnt going to lay down on the sofa 23 hours a day like my old greyhounds :laugh: .... no all of a sudden I am spending to much time with the dog ... the miserable twat knows where the door is as far as I am concerned :censored:

• Like 4

Tell me about it, My bloke as all for having a pup then he realised she wasnt going to lay down on the sofa 23 hours a day like my old greyhounds :laugh: .... no all of a sudden I am spending to much time with the dog ... the miserable twat knows where the door is as far as I am concerned :censored:

Well bloody hell. hello Kay, how you been?

I am well thanks ... have you still got your collie ?

:air_kiss: :air_kiss: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

• Like 1

Dead these five years or so :(

hit by a lorry on the A31 while out foxing

got a saluki x deerhound from Wales and a patterdale x jrt now