3/4 Saluki 1/4Greyhoud. Any Good On Lsmp

This cross is only bred for its tight feet and some hybrid vigour. It'll lamp and course ok like any other sight hound, don't expect much guts though Sent from Singapore

joker" dont expect much guts" you must keep some shite.

I've not had a decent dog since Mick Douglas, Doug Cooper and I used to hunt the broads and down Hampshire and you're right the dogs out here wear mascara and a broken coat means just that and it's time to go to the pet shop to buy another one! I'll be back home soon after 30 years away and looking for a good pup. Be lucky!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

where is it set in stone Salukis can only run hare,the only thing that prevents a Saluki of being an all round sporting dog is it's owner,get the dog on gear,give it opportunities to broaden it's skil

Posted Images

prob be like most with a lot of saluki it will start of a real goodun making some good catches then as you give it more stick or run different stuff with it you'll start seeing stuff you don't like.

Hopefully that one of yours is one of the rare types that likes the lot no matter conditions or land but they ain't as common as many book writers or lads on these sites would have yer believe.

• Like 1

Jigsaw, your'e pics have been removed by photobucket, could you please put them back on using another photo hosting site for me to see your new pup.

Thanks

SINDASOX

can you direct me as to how i could do it ,lol im not great at this computer stuff sindasox

When you look at the more reply options next to post button,press it then press attach file ,that will take you to images stored on the device ,choose one ,when it shows press upload it will upload as little square image then you press post .

Or get your kids to do it lol

yep kids....cause i havent a clue where or what you mean lol...sorry

• Like 1

Same as forest is saying really lol,

When you are replying to a topic, on the bottom right of the screen is a button to post what you want to say, next to that is a More Reply Options button, click on that and it will take you to a new page.

On this page bottom left is a button Attach Files, underneath this it says Choose File click on this and it will take you to your pics on your computer.

Choose which pics you want to put on here from you computer and press Attach this File.

SINDASOX