Beddie X Wheaten Any Advice

If you dont get anyone to tag along with when the pups old enough get a lamp and head out yourself. Theres a few good lurcher training and lamping videos on the internet. House train it like any other dog, everytime it wakes up or after a feed get it out for a walk till it goes to the toilet. Pup will soon start letting you know it wants out itself. Just keep up the recall and retrieving and get the pup stock broken. Atb.

forgot to ask what do you mean by stock broken atb john

you'll need to know if its got wheaton blood in it

• Like 2

If you dont get anyone to tag along with when the pups old enough get a lamp and head out yourself. Theres a few good lurcher training and lamping videos on the internet. House train it like any other dog, everytime it wakes up or after a feed get it out for a walk till it goes to the toilet. Pup will soon start letting you know it wants out itself. Just keep up the recall and retrieving and get the pup stock broken. Atb.

forgot to ask what do you mean by stock broken atb john

you'll need to know if its got wheaton blood in it

Definitely mate. Get it around sheep horses cattle etc. As early as poss.

Ahh I see and easier sed than done at the moment there's a few horses in a field near me I will introduce him to them and I also have a staff and the pup is bang on with him and the guy I bought him off advertised them as beddy x wheaten x greyhound his brothers are for sale on this site cheres for the answers lads may seem obvious stuff but all new to me so appreciate any help atb lads john

Ahh I see and easier sed than done at the moment there's a few horses in a field near me I will introduce him to them and I also have a staff and the pup is bang on with him and the guy I bought him off advertised them as beddy x wheaten x greyhound his brothers are for sale on this site cheres for the answers lads may seem obvious stuff but all new to me so appreciate any help atb lads john

Might as well make sure its broken to other dogs too. My mate had a nice beddy grey first cross. He had to get rid of it at just over a year old as it started killing terriers.

Thats the trouble with many terriers bred now.