Best Sights For Affordable Price

I've got an air arms s400f and I'm looking at buying some new sights because the ones I have aren't the best. I've got smk 3-9x50 but when you zoom in the crosshair goes to thin to see, so I'm looking for the best set of sights for under £100?

Thanks

Try to get a scope with an AO function such a Hawke Vantage range which starts well inside your budget and continues weel over your budget.

Have a look at the Vantage 3-9x50 AO at £109.99 or cheaper which should not be difficult or the 3-9x40 AO at £99.99

http://www.hawkeoptics.co.uk/vantage-riflescopes.html

It is well worth looking in the classified section as it is possible to buy a better grade of scope for your budget.

Hope that helps.

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 1

Phil is right second hand is your best bet ,if you can look for a Simmons Whitetail ,or as he said any Hawke or even a Zeiss .There,s a budget scope assembled in the US but the parts are German for about £80 .good luck

a bit late now but you may be able to solve the crosshair problem by adjusting the eye piece lens . i am assuming you have not tryed this . it is esay to do just rotate the eye piece lens . there is often a locking ring screwed up to the bit of metal that holds the lens , losen the ring and the lens rotates sometime they are just stiff some times they are loose with no locking ring. sometime the front lens on some scopes can be moved in and out by losening the locking rings and set for a different range say 30 or 20 yards which is better for air guns ( dont go for this only if you think you know what you are doing ) . it would be nice to know if you do messed with the eye piece lens and the crosshair problem improves .

Edited by barrywhite

a bit late now but you may be able to solve the crosshair problem by adjusting the eye piece lens . i am assuming you have not tryed this . it is esay to do just rotate the eye piece lens . there is often a locking ring screwed up to the bit of metal that holds the lens , losen the ring and the lens rotates sometime they are just stiff some times they are loose with no locking ring. sometime the front lens on some scopes can be moved in and out by losening the locking rings and set for a different range say 30 or 20 yards which is better for air guns ( dont go for this only if you think you know what you are doing ) . it would be nice to know if you do messed with the eye piece lens and the crosshair problem improves .

:yes::yes::thumbs::thumbs:

I was going to mention that, also get your eyes checked. :yes:

"Cheap" scopes can have issues, and of course scopes go wrong, my eyes are pretty bad these days, but my scopes solve all my problems, and all my scopes are medium priced, not vastly expensive!

:thumbs: