Fao Sergio Aguero

Lol big man eh. If he's so eager to throw punches whys he not in a boxing ring

I've often wondered why rugby players don't try their hand at boxing. They are obviously tough, fit lads that don't mind getting a slap. Is it because they like the security of the pack/team and don't fancy being on their own in a ring?
You dont have to be a boxer to loose your rag and clout somebody! :rolleyes::laugh:

Embarrassing, why are they even calling it a head butt lol

How is you and your boys thai boxing going bud ?
I've been a bit tired for it mate but he's still training like mad and been pretty active fighting wise, lost in the final of the world championship last month but lost to a really good fighter, but he knows where he went wrong!

Got a PT with Liam Harrison at the gym today so looking forward to that ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSk23Wlgw66/

I've been a bit tired for it mate but he's still training like mad and been pretty active fighting wise, lost in the final of the world championship last month but lost to a really good fighter, but he knows where he went wrong!

That's legit mate enjoy.glD your boys sticking in. We are in London now so going to be a heavy weekend then I'll get back to training. This week was the first I've done pads in a year after my operation. Felt good after it so going to head back to base in a few weeks looking forward to it

Nice one mate good on you! Get yourself along to bobbys show next month great 4 man tournament and some great fights Amy pirnie on the card n I'll buy you a pint ??

One of the funniest things i ever saw on a football pitch was when a mate of mine played for a pub team over Hackney Marshes it was a heated bad tempered game throughout..... one of our players had been getting at the referee the whole game then with about 5 minutes to go he gave the ref a shove similar to the Paolo Dicanio shove on a ref years ago......the difference here was the referee jumped up threw his whistle on the floor and absolutely mullered the bloke starting a near riot......my mate who was playing looked over at us as if to say come on help us out......we was just rolling around pissing ourselves laughing :D

Never underestimate the referee !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

One of the funniest things i ever saw on a football pitch was when a mate of mine played for a pub team over Hackney Marshes it was a heated bad tempered game throughout..... one of our players had been getting at the referee the whole game then with about 5 minutes to go he gave the ref a shove similar to the Paolo Dicanio shove on a ref years ago......the difference here was the referee jumped up threw his whistle on the floor and absolutely mullered the bloke starting a near riot......my mate who was playing looked over at us as if to say come on help us out......we was just rolling around pissing ourselves laughing :D

Never underestimate the referee !

Haha quality

That's legit mate enjoy.glD your boys sticking in. We are in London now so going to be a heavy weekend then I'll get back to training. This week was the first I've done pads in a year after my operation. Felt good after it so going to head back to base in a few weeks looking forward to it

post-11231-0-37308100-1493482361_thumb.jpg

Leg chop from world champion lol also notice spencer brown "hanging " about in the back ground lol

Got a PT with Liam Harrison at the gym today so looking forward to that

attachicon.gifIMG_1951.JPG

Leg chop from world champion lol also notice spencer brown "hanging " about in the back ground lol

is that owt like a lamb chop

Fair doos a roll about with a fellow player who's game and tempers do obviously flare during a game of rugby, end of the game everyone shakes hands...... that on the other hands terrible. Nothing worse than seeing the ref abused at football surrounded by players shouting arguing better shrugging it of getting back ten waiting on the penalty he's not going to change his mind because there's a fuss being made

Definitely a ban for life that lad

Lol big man eh. If he's so eager to throw punches whys he not in a boxing ring

I've often wondered why rugby players don't try their hand at boxing. They are obviously tough, fit lads that don't mind getting a slap. Is it because they like the security of the pack/team and don't fancy being on their own in a ring?

I used to box with alot of lads who were rugby players. Don't think they scared of a tear up.