Need A Partner For My Lurcher

Buy in haste repent at leisure just take your time buddy something will come up it may just take time but you have a life together so there's no rush

Totally agree mate, something right always comes along...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best thing I ever did was get myself a busher mate. I waited and was lucky enough to get a spaniel x terrier off here. The lurcher now gets to see a lot more stuff when we are out and it's good compa

good luck with your search, will be nice company for your lurcher, get yourself a pup, bring it on to your liking, and reap the rewards

I have done mate but replys a bit scarce not as busy as this section it seems. There's plenty of working pups on other sites just if I can get one off here and parents are working or one that maybe al

Posted Images

I know your right lads, just keen me but I'm going to go down the pup route I've decided just not sure what I'm going to go for breedwise. I do like the cockers but if I'm honest I want it to open up my lurcher seems to work well to it but I know he will adapt as he quite a quick learner, only got him in December and he has done all I've asked of him, not a world beater but rarely go home empty handed