Happy Chocolate Egg Day All

Happy easter lads.

+2 :thumbs: , got me son and his wife and little woody lol over for dinner , my wife cooking nice size turkey and little joint of pork with all the trimmings , it smells bloody great , my dogs Bryn and Buck going to have great dinner to night with veg and gravy from to days meal :thumbs: my son give me 4 cans of carling larger , and wife give me big easter egg , so looking like nice day, already been out earlier for a mooch with my dogs , was doing some sheep training with good size lock with lot of lambs ,both dogs were very good , all off lead walking to heal , even with few lambs bouncing about Buck just looked a me, and Bryn was the same. i hate going a walk on full belly, that's why i went earlier :yes:

Sounds like a good day ahead ray, atb mate

Happy easter lads.

+2 :thumbs: , got me son and his wife and little woody lol over for dinner , my wife cooking nice size turkey and little joint of pork with all the trimmings , it smells bloody great , my dogs Bryn and Buck going to have great dinner to night with veg and gravy from to days meal :thumbs: my son give me 4 cans of carling larger , and wife give me big easter egg , so looking like nice day, already been out earlier for a mooch with my dogs , was doing some sheep training with good size lock with lot of lambs ,both dogs were very good , all off lead walking to heal , even with few lambs bouncing about Buck just looked a me, and Bryn was the same. i hate going a walk on full belly, that's why i went earlier :yes:

Sounds like a good day ahead ray, atb mate

thanks mate :thumbs: , just had the dinner was great, and had can watching the football with my lad , liverpool /baggies , good win for liverpool , my team bloody lost again sat wolves :cry: , .The lad gone back home his mrs is 7 month pregnant , so didn't want to stay to long , just out now for 2nd dog walk then when back home , have shower /shave , then watch highlights of the other game tonight chelsea/manu with couple cans . thats me easter day over then . :good:

Happy easter lads.

I am bloody jealous Ray lol. I hope you had a fabulous day mate and you make sure you give those dogs a little piece of that chocolate each tonight. ATB

The mother in law (who doesn't like me shooting rabbits :rolleyes:) gave me this :laugh:

..... She's a good ol' girl really :thumbs:

Fair play, I hate my mother in law haha
Mine's quite nice - she can be rather opinionated but, if she gets on my nerves, I just wind up her until she's so pissed off that her tits jiggle :thumbs::laugh:
  • Like 4

Happy easter lads.

I am bloody jealous Ray lol. I hope you had a fabulous day mate and you make sure you give those dogs a little piece of that chocolate each tonight. ATB

Hope that was a joke mate, Doh

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Happy easter lads.

Hope that was a joke mate, Doh the magic word was LITTLE lol

Cheers, D.

Free Delivery on orders over £29

View in browser | Re-order | Contact Us | Unsubscribe | Refer a friend

DOGS CATS OTHER ANIMALS LOYALTY SPECIAL OFFERS

So Easter is just around the corner which, lets face it, means CHOCOLATE.

Chocolate contains both caffeine and theobromine. These are both compounds known as methylxanthines which are toxic if eaten in large quantities. As humans are rather big (when compared to pets) and have a high tolerance, chocolate poisoning is extremely rare. However this type of poisoning is not uncommon in veterinary medicine and it is something that every pet owner needs to be aware of.

What you may not know is that the theobromine concentrations in chocolate vary depending on the type of chocolate:

The table below shows how much chocolate your dog needs to eat before showing severe signs of toxicity and very much needing to be taken to your vet ASAP. Be aware that milder signs may still show if they eat less than the amounts shown.

Critically, if your pet eats double the amounts in the table below, there is a 50% chance that they will not make it.

As you can see, white chocolate is almost non-toxic (your dog has to eat pretty much four times its own body weight!) but cooking or baking chocolate is properly scary. Just one or two squares is enough to cause serious issues in a 5kg dog.

See your vet even if your pet has only ingested HALF of the above amount!

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red111\green118\blue117;}

\deftab720

\itap1\trowd \taflags0 \trgaph108\trleft-108 \trbrdrt\brdrnil \trbrdrl\brdrnil \trbrdrt\brdrnil \trbrdrr\brdrnil

\clvertalt \clshdrawnil \clwWidth5600\clftsWidth3 \clmart10 \clmarl10 \clmarb10 \clmarr10 \clbrdrt\brdrnil \clbrdrl\brdrnil \clbrdrb\brdrnil \clbrdrr\brdrnil \clpadt200 \clpadl160 \clpadb200 \clpadr200 \gaph\cellx8640

\pard\intbl\itap1\pardeftab720\sl680\sa514\qj\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs52 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0

\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \cell \lastrow\row

}