Land Rover Graveyard

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny never seen a Toyota graveyard ?

No mate it's because there still working , people only want a landrover so they can work on it the weekend , then they drive them on a Monday , they break down on Tuesday , towed home Wednesday spares

Buy one stick it in the shed and spend every day for 2 years clambering around it to get a bucket of coal. Then spend 4 thousand and endless labour restoring it only to sell it afterwards for 3 thousa

Posted Images

Funny never seen a Toyota graveyard ?

Maybe because they never get to the age of these

No mate it's because there still working , people only want a landrover so they can work on it the weekend , then they drive them on a Monday , they break down on Tuesday , towed home Wednesday spares ordered Thursday , collect spares Friday ready to spend the weekend up to there necks in oil , shit and broken bearings over the weekend ready for the Monday drive ..,?
  • Like 5

Makes me laugh when someone knows the worth of them but leaves them rotting away in a field .

I know a few people like that what's wrong with em? ..remember trying to buy a old twin shock yammy dirt bike back when i was a lad the bloke wouldent sell it to me eventually it just got swallowed by the ground?

Makes me laugh when someone knows the worth of them but leaves them rotting away in a field .

Me to mate the guy was very difficult to deal with all these drove into his field many years ago but he still wanted a profit on what he payed for them .

scum they are...i tried buying a full field of motors the oul cnut had,offered him good dough the time the scrap was high.he sez i need them :laugh: ,went back bout 2yrs later n the oul scroat was dead,house boarde up n motors still there.ended up tracing his simple nephew lived up the rd n bought them of him for scelpers.

Me to mate the guy was very difficult to deal with all these drove into his field many years ago but he still wanted a profit on what he payed for them .

I can see why he wants a profit , nothing wrong with that but why leave them rotting away outside for years .. seems madness .